Coverage of Thursdays Match?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Has anything been mentioned yet? I appreciate the club will want to maximise ticket sales and delay any official announcement, but wondered if anybody had heard anything. Hopefully Rangers TV will pick it up as a minimum.

Has anything been mentioned yet? I appreciate the club will want to maximise ticket sales and delay any official announcement, but wondered if anybody had heard anything. Hopefully Rangers TV will pick it up as a minimum.
Hope so,I'm going in for surgery on Thursday morning and was hoping to be lucid enough to watch it at night.

I saw your travel plans - and those for Luxembourg. Hope you managed to amuse yourself in Malaga Airport overnight.
Airport for 6 hours, staring at my phone and the clock, not recommended as no kip, then a long 9 hour drive home. Was never so happy to pass over the border back into Croatia. Slept for 16 hours when I got back. Too old for this. Having 2nd thoughts about Luxembourg drive, might now be a flight from my local town to Koln and train it down.

Nothing listed on RTV as yet. Possibly means that the club are in discussions with someone like Premier again and nothing has been agreed yet

Airport for 6 hours, staring at my phone and the clock, not recommended as no kip, then a long 9 hour drive home. Was never so happy to pass over the border back into Croatia. Slept for 16 hours when I got back. Too old for this. Having 2nd thoughts about Luxembourg drive, might now be a flight from my local town to Koln and train it down.

I enjoy travelling by train to be honest - on the continent at least. Sounds a decent option.

Wish I had the means to 'follow follow' like you (and many others) my friend. Enjoy Luxembourg - and stay out of the bushes.

I enjoy travelling by train to be honest - on the continent at least. Sounds a decent option.

Wish I had the means to 'follow follow' like you (and many others) my friend. Enjoy Luxembourg - and stay out of the bushes.

Likely my last year of this lark (he says!). Body telling me it time to slow down. Head saying stfu:)

I feel your pain. I was up at 0430 on the day before Gibraltar, 12 hour shift worked, headed to Glasgow and spent 5.5 hrs on a National Express bus to Manchester(don’t ever feckin do that anybody), 3 hour flight to Faro, 4 hour bus to Gibraltar, bus back to Faro. We finally got checked into our hotel at 0200 on Wednesday, wakened for around 45 hours straight :)

I feel your pain. I was up at 0430 on the day before Gibraltar, 12 hour shift worked, headed to Glasgow and spent 5.5 hrs on a National Express bus to Manchester(don’t ever feckin do that anybody), 3 hour flight to Faro, 4 hour bus to Gibraltar, bus back to Faro. We finally got checked into our hotel at 0200 on Wednesday, wakened for around 45 hours straight :)
Things we do to follow follow. Never sure the Club appreciate what fans do to see the Famous in Europe. Sometimes you feel they dont want us there.

Latest posts

Back