Covid and the SPFL

Northampton_Loyalist

Would I be wrong in saying that it is not in the power of the SPFL to hand down any rule change and that it must be voted on by the members? They tried to gain that power and failed?

If that is the case, could we not now put forwards a motion to put in place sanctions to cover all past and present contraventions of lockdown procedures and leave it open to a vote?

Out manoeuvre them by tying their cock up to future ones, see how happy the lower league sides are with them for delaying their training etc starting and see if the shambles of the unfinished season has put a serious dent in their power?

imo write to MSPs ASAP and explain the risks and neglect of the public health & covid under the sfa spfl .
They simply haven’t put any proper controls and public transparency to the procedures - especially In allowing Celtic FC to ontrvene the safety bubble nd then Not follow publicly declared Policy on Isolation .

they are also ignoring other conduct by Celtic FC stafF .

mobilise ASAP and push these MSPs

imo write to MSPs ASAP and explain the risks and neglect of the public health & covid under the sfa spfl .
They simply haven’t put any proper controls and public transparency to the procedures - especially In allowing Celtic FC to ontrvene the safety bubble nd then Not follow publicly declared Policy on Isolation .

they are also ignoring other conduct by Celtic FC stafF .

mobilise ASAP and push these MSPs
Not sure if MSPs give a toss about football.

The club could put forward a resolution for a members vote

hammer clubs and forfeit matches where clubs where there employees have fucked the rules

Would I be wrong in saying that it is not in the power of the SPFL to hand down any rule change and that it must be voted on by the members? They tried to gain that power and failed?

If that is the case, could we not now put forwards a motion to put in place sanctions to cover all past and present contraventions of lockdown procedures and leave it open to a vote?

Out manoeuvre them by tying their cock up to future ones, see how happy the lower league sides are with them for delaying their training etc starting and see if the shambles of the unfinished season has put a serious dent in their power?

IMO no club is going to vote for that for worry that one of their players go rogue and land them with sanctions.

M S P s--- did you see a photo with the caption manks msp is now manks mp if you did you are right they do not care about football but they do care about manks. As someone who voted (not for that person who ended up getting took to court) in that area I was under the believe that mps were meant to serve the voters not their scum club of choice .

IMO no club is going to vote for that for worry that one of their players go rogue and land them with sanctions.
This. Exactly

I’ll be shocked if one of our players hasn’t broken the rules somewhere along the lines. It’s a lot of trust to place in fairly young, fairly wealthy, men - especially when many of them are not, with respect, known as great intellectuals.

If we introduced a new, tougher rule then you can bet your house that they’ll find a way to use it to sanction us. Let’s not imagine any rules would not be applied more leniently to some clubs than others.

This. Exactly

I’ll be shocked if one of our players hasn’t broken the rules somewhere along the lines. It’s a lot of trust to place in fairly young, fairly wealthy, men - especially when many of them are not, with respect, known as great intellectuals.

If we introduced a new, tougher rule then you can bet your house that they’ll find a way to use it to sanction us. Let’s not imagine any rules would not be applied more leniently to some clubs than others.

I guess that's why they haven't written new rules around Covid. They're waiting to see who, if any, breaches the protocols. If its them, apply the minimum of sanctions. If its us, hammer us hard.

That also explains their plan for giving them the power to decide. Lucky for us it failed.

Back