COVID Checks Tomorrow

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
Unable to get my booster due to having COVID recently so will need to register a negative lateral flow online. I have worked out the website but I originally thought this needed to be registered within 48 hours of kick off, I’ve seen online (twitter etc) it’s actually 24 hours. Gov website is useless as I can’t even locate a section that mentions this option. Any confirmation (with source) of the correct timescale would be appreciated.

Well aware in all likelihood won’t even be checked but would rather be safe than sorry.

Unable to get my booster due to having COVID recently so will need to register a negative lateral flow online. I have worked out the website but I originally thought this needed to be registered within 48 hours of kick off, I’ve seen online (twitter etc) it’s actually 24 hours. Gov website is useless as I can’t even locate a section that mentions this option. Any confirmation (with source) of the correct timescale would be appreciated.

Well aware in all likelihood won’t even be checked but would rather be safe than sorry.
24 hours mate but the text message you get has no time stamp on it anyway. Just the date

Just do an on the day LFD test mate and register the result on nhs inform Scotland to your phone for a text conformation of negative

Last edited:
Back