COVID Outbreaks

WATP

I’m sat watching Sportscene awaiting the goals from St Mirren stadium and it got me thinking……after all the Mhanks scheming and then dropping 2 Pts can you imagine the Hell if they come away from St Mirren with a few of their squad hit by a COVID outbreak too…..oh by god that really would be a double serving of Karma Cake!!!

We can but hope for a laugh!!

It wouldn’t surprise me to see them play the covid card shortly. They’ll be desperate to make the St Johnstone game go away because it’s curtains for them if we beat St Mirren and they fail in Perth.
With their squad size and youth squads they’d have to play on given what Goodwin said the SFA and SPFL did to get the game on tonight.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see them play the covid card shortly. They’ll be desperate to make the St Johnstone game go away because it’s curtains for them if we beat St Mirren and they fail in Perth.
Any of the clubs could do that if they dont want to play.

Theres also an extension of the test/isolation thing where clubs could say a player who is eligible is now not fit enough due to a lack of game/training time, thus reducing their numbers further.

It is a slight concern that Jim Goodwin made mention of injuries from a lack of prep time after the match last night. It would only take another 1 or 2 to becoming unavailable and Hey Presto - game off.

We'll see what happens.

Back