Match Thread Cowdenbeath v Rangers - 19:45 Friday - POSTPONED

Why wes it should be our strongest team don't like this changing keepers because it's the cup . Does that mean McGregor will never win a Scottish cup medal

Managers choice. If it was celtic or Aberdeen etc then McGregor would start tonight.

Wes needs a run out anyway

Bus leaving in an hour and I expect us to go with a strong side with Davis and Defoe getting introduced from the bench at some point.

Wes

Tav Worrall McAuley Halliday

Jack Coulibaly
Arfield

Candeias Morelos Kent

A comfortable win with a clean sheet please.

Bus leaving in an hour and I expect us to go with a strong side with Davis and Defoe getting introduced from the bench at some point.

Wes

Tav Worrall McAuley Halliday

Jack Coulibaly
Arfield

Candeias Morelos Kent

A comfortable win with a clean sheet please.

Both the new men will start

Ibrox Bar Tenerife for me tonight. Weather not good today but bound to be much better than in Fife!

4-0 win tonight.

An early goal will do a world of good.2 or 3 before half time and ease through the game without injuries or the referee allowing free assaults,as usual with thimson in charge will do me.6-0 nice.

I’d rather not risk mcgregor, Tavernier , Davis , Defoe Morelos or Kent tonight if honest . Keep them fresh for Wednesday at killie

Win comfortably with no injuries and needless bookings. Going 5-0 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! ! !

Very risky team I’d never have started airfield Defoe Kent or Morelos . Let’s hope they stay injury free

I’d rather not risk mcgregor, Tavernier , Davis , Defoe Morelos or Kent tonight if honest . Keep them fresh for Wednesday at killie
Fresh? We've not played for 3 weeks and Defoe and Davis even longer

Was going to write earlier. Imaging what Gerrard will be thinking about Scottish Football is this games postponed - but thought no chance of that happening!

It’s not to snow until 11pm and it’s clear and 2c in Cowdenbeath.

Why possible reason is there for the game bein off ???

What a shambles. How can it be called off now?

Feel sorry for all those with a completely wasted journey.

How can the pitch be fuckin frozen it's barely reached zero the whole fuckin week. Absolute joke man. Fuckin shitty little pathetic country. How fuckin hard would it have been to have sourced a heat lamp

Back