Match Thread Cowdenbeath v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Defoe is a penalty box striker... lafferty just doesnt do it for me wee alfredo every time for me especially in big games...
Totally agree, Defoe is definitely not a play maker. He's gonna need a lot of support if he wants to hang around the 6 yard box. Could prove us wrong given time though, hopefully.

Five minutes in to that video, champ.

There’s your ONE, UNO. Have a good one.

Thats it? A referee career spanning over 15 years and thats the best you can come up with

A dive from a diving bastard that even Thomson couldnt ignore 30 seconds later in the video when he was at it again

You're a funny guy.

We put the tools away in the second half and we had a jittery ten mins after the goal but we could have had a couple of more goals in the second half and a stonewall pen turned down.you could see the pitch deteriorating in the second half.job done as far as I am concerned

Thats it? A referee career spanning over 15 years and thats the best you can come up with

A dive from a diving bastard that even Thomson couldnt ignore 30 seconds later in the video when he was at it again

You're a funny guy.

The guy asked me to find ONE, UNO example and I found it.

Appreciate the compliment, pal.

The guy asked me to find ONE, UNO example and I found it.

Appreciate the compliment, champ.

No you didnt.

You posted a serial diving bastard up to his usual tricks. He was booked 30 seconds later in the video for an even more obvious dive.

No you didnt.

You posted a serial diving bastard up to his usual tricks. He was booked 30 seconds later in the video for an even more obvious dive.

Just name 1 huge mistake that Thomson has made that has benefited Rangers.”

He doesn’t give a penalty, which is a penalty, to the mentally challengeds in an Old Firm game where we are 1-0 up, that’s a pretty huge mistake that benefited Rangers.

Thomson even came out after the game and said he should’ve given a penalty. As much as I might lose staunch points or whatever for this but Weir trips Maloney and if roles were reversed we would all be wanting a penalty for that.

Just because he booked Maloney later in the game for diving doesn’t mean that the first incident wasn’t a penalty. Not every incident is the same.

You asked for an incident and I’ve given an incident.

Just name 1 huge mistake that Thomson has made that has benefited Rangers.”

He doesn’t give a penalty, which is a penalty, to the mentally challengeds in an Old Firm game where we are 1-0 up, that’s a pretty huge mistake that benefited Rangers.

Thomson even came out after the game and said he should’ve given a penalty. As much as I might lose staunch points or whatever for this but Weir trips Maloney and if roles were reversed we would all be wanting a penalty for that.

Just because he booked Maloney later in the game for diving doesn’t mean that the first incident wasn’t a penalty. Not every incident is the same.

You asked for an incident and I’ve given an incident.

Just making sure we are on the same page here

This, THIS
d11ae5fbca1e82365b3c216c4571de92.gif
is the major decision to the benefit of Rangers that we're supposed to believe evens out all the shit Thomson has dished us over the years

Nah, he totally didn't make the most of that at all, nah he wasn't at all a serial diving c.unt ala Larsson or Petrov.

Nah, he wasn't booked 5 minutes later for being more obvious about his cheating.

You have been on a 1 man crusade defending Thomson, god knows why. Everyone can see it, even Stevie Wonder. The guy has given us (almost) nothing over the years.

I mean, when your wife is cheating on you with the guy next door she might give you a peck on the cheek and make your dinner now and again but she's still a cheating hoor at the end of the day.

The ridiculous penalty awarded to Samaras which almost gifted Celtic a league title, the St mirren 9 men final, the Jelavic penalty reversal, these are all instances in which we won despite the referees best efforts.

There are not equivalent "moments" which benefited Rangers, there simply are not and you won't find them trawling youtube because they don't exist.

Thomson even came out after the game and said he should’ve given a penalty.

And to take up another point you made, has Thomson ever came out after any Rangers game and said he should've given us a decision ?

You can bet your bottom dollar he hasn't despite shafting us over the years

Instead of defending him why don't you ask yourself why this is the case that they get preferential treatment/comments to appease them in the media.

I always thought it was because we hampered him by playing him on the left, but no he is just a shocking footballer.
I gave him the benefit of doubt saying the same ‘he will be better in his natural position’ how wrong we were:
He was honking against bloody Cowdenbeath and that says it all

Back