Craig Fowler tweet

Never try and reason with , or have an intelligent discussion or conversation with a tim ....it's one of life's impossibilities....

I
wouldn't worry about it. A nonentity from the Scotsman newspaper and some stupid TV show on BBC Scotland channel. That one on Freeview 9 with all BBC Scotlands trainees on it. The channel where that ex rugby guy always sits too close for comfort to Laura Miller.

I like Fowler. Had a couple of Twitter interactions and comes across a sound guy.

Hearts fan and usually fair in his comments about Rangers and Celtic without any kind of bias.

He’s not wrong though with his tweet though is he?

I

wouldn't worry about it. A nonentity from the Scotsman newspaper and some stupid TV show on BBC Scotland channel. That one on Freeview 9 with all BBC Scotlands trainees on it. The channel where that ex rugby guy always sits too close for comfort to Laura Miller.

A bit harsh that. Someone reporting for the Scotsman and started their own Scottish football podcast/tv show isn’t doing too badly.

Adam from Heart and Hand has been invited on a few times to give a Rangers perspective and been quite accommodating towards him, despite it being more ‘diddy team’ friendly. Usually fair in their comments about Rangers.

A bit harsh that. Someone reporting for the Scotsman and started their own Scottish football podcast/tv show isn’t doing too badly.

Adam from Heart and Hand has been invited on a few times to give a Rangers perspective and been quite accommodating towards him, despite it being more ‘diddy team’ friendly. Usually fair in their comments about Rangers.
I can't listen to hipsters talking about lower league football who have a veiled dislike of Rangers . Not for me

Announces his pro nouns on his Twitter bio, he’s worth a watching even if he is laying into the unwashed

The Terrace podcast can be decent. It doesn't really work on TV because they're trying too hard to make it for TV. It would have been better as a weekly radio show previewing the weekend matches. I'd like to see BBC Scotland do more for the lower leagues. A lower league football show once a week wouldn't be beyond them. The guys from The Terrace and Tell Him He's Pele can be entertaining to listen to for football outside of the old firm bubble.

I can't listen to hipsters talking about lower league football who have a veiled dislike of Rangers . Not for me

“Veiled dislike of Rangers”. Love the desperation some people on here have for us to be hated :D

Not the case with Fowler in my experience though mate. I’ve been listening to The Terrace podcast on and off for 10 years (they also cover SPFL way more than lower league).

Hearts fan first and foremost. No love of us or then, but is certainly balanced in his reporting. And that’s all you can ask for.

The Terrace podcast can be decent. It doesn't really work on TV because they're trying too hard to make it for TV. It would have been better as a weekly radio show previewing the weekend matches. I'd like to see BBC Scotland do more for the lower leagues. A lower league football show once a week wouldn't be beyond them. The guys from The Terrace and Tell Him He's Pele can be entertaining to listen to for football outside of the old firm bubble.

Completely agree. Enjoyable podcast. They obviously have their own team biases, but aren’t boggy down in the petty and sensational reporting that often comes with the Old Firm.

Some nice features on the TV show, though do find some of the interaction between the four of them quite cringey!

“Veiled dislike of Rangers”. Love the desperation some people on here have for us to be hated :D

Not the case with Fowler in my experience though mate. I’ve been listening to The Terrace podcast on and off for 10 years (they also cover SPFL way more than lower league).

Hearts fan first and foremost. No love of us or then, but is certainly balanced in his reporting. And that’s all you can ask for.
Absolutely no desperation here...have you been asleep for the last 10 years..... In my experience there is a general dislike of Rangers amongst other football fans in Scotland don't think that would come as a shock to many. As the sing goes ...no one likes us we don't care

I disagree with him on the odd occasions but I enjoy listening to his pods and he seems like a decent guy. Met him in the louden after a Hearts game before. Obviously grabbing a pint before getting Subway.

Absolutely no desperation here...have you been asleep for the last 10 years..... In my experience there is a general dislike of Rangers amongst other football fans in Scotland don't think that would come as a shock to many. As the sing goes ...no one likes us we don't care

Mate it’s been going on for as long as I remember and the hatred consumes guys like Stewart, Cosgrove and Sutton who can’t report on us objectively.

But that’s another issue entirely and I think that’s one of the reasons The Terrace has been successful. It’s non OF focused and they don’t let their team biases dictate their opinions on us, them or any team.

If they were bitter towards Rangers and couldn’t report objectively on us, I wouldn’t have listened to the Terrace for the past decade. As I said, Adam from H&H has been on it a few times and seemed to get on well with the guys. Certainly no bitterness towards Rangers at all. If anything, Fowler, Sked and Borthwick (big jambos) have shown more of a dislike to Celtic of late on Twitter.

Mate it’s been going on for as long as I remember and the hatred consumes guys like Stewart, Cosgrove and Sutton who can’t report on us objectively.

But that’s another issue entirely and I think that’s one of the reasons The Terrace has been successful. It’s non OF focused and they don’t let their team biases dictate their opinions on us, them or any team.

If they were bitter towards Rangers and couldn’t report objectively on us, I wouldn’t have listened to the Terrace for the past decade. As I said, Adam from H&H has been on it a few times and seemed to get on well with the guys. Certainly no bitterness towards Rangers at all. If anything, Fowler, Sked and Borthwick (big jambos) have shown more of a dislike to Celtic of late on Twitter.

We should be welcoming new media.

Their preview for Rangers for this season was an excellent listen with Adam Thornton of Heart and Hand. Thoroughly enjoyed it, it's always good to hear other supporters perspective on us too and they have sang Rangers praises more than any over the last year on their podcasts and TV show.

I've came in from the pub on the odd Friday night and put it on

It's as irreverent and pointless as it is anything else

It's more like four guys in a really shite boozer who try too hard to be laid back that they come across as trying too hard

But for the hell of it I usually watch it!!!

Back