Craig Gordon Arfield could have been sent off

uneasydaz

Sportscene looking for red cards already

CRAIG GORDON reckons Rangers star Scott Arfield could've been sent off after the crunching tackle with Aberdeen defender Andrew Considine.

The Dons stopper was shown a red card for the lunge but Arfield escaped any punishment at Pittodrie, as Gers ran out 1-0 winners.

And Hearts keeper Gordon claims Arfield jumped into the "meaty challenge" with two feet and could've walked.

Speaking on Sportscene, ex-Celtic keeper Gordon said: "No, I don't think so.

"You look at Arfield jumping in with two feet as well there.

"It was quite a meaty challenge from both players there.

"You look at that and I don't think you can complain about the red card.

"Both players are in serious danger of going for red cards the way they've both went in for that.

"I don't think you have any complaints when you see that back."

Is this the start of the the plan to keep us from getting in front of the tims, over the first half of the season?

Super Ally said the same after the game. He said if he had got to the ball first he would have seen red, as he was also going in with feet off the ground and studs showing.

Not the way I saw it.

So stupid a comment I had to laugh, but it just shows you how warped these f*ckers are. Even after being shown the door at the pedo dome, he still shows his bitter hatred for us.

He's right in that Arfield could have been sent off.

Not because Arfield did anything wrong but because when sheepie gets a player sent off, it seems to be a rule that one of ours has to go too.

Aside from that, he talks absolute pish.

He should be charged by the compliant officer for talking shi*te.

Why don’t we get Jonny Hayes view on it?

If Arfield had planted his foot, he’d be in a bad way right now. He was lucky it was in motion.

I wasn't sure about it on first viewing but Hayes reaction told you everything you needed to know.

Back