Craig Gordon Arfield could have been sent off

I hated him when he played with Hearts

I hated him when he played with Scotland

I hated him when he played with Celtic

And I hate him now.

I've never seen him concede a goal where he doesn't claim for offside.

Don't think he did with wee Barrie's :D
Ach mibbe he did o_O

Super Ally said the same after the game. He said if he had got to the ball first he would have seen red, as he was also going in with feet off the ground and studs showing.

Not the way I saw it.

Thats true, but it’s also like saying that if Arfield has done something worthy of a red card he’d have deserved a red card.

Considine clearly got what he deserved, it’s not in the slightest bit controversial. Gordon shines a light on his impartiality by suggesting otherwise.

Is this a tainted victory then. Only 1.5 points I would presume. I wonder how many tainted victories we'll have this season. He is such a fun.

Tbf to Craig Gordon, having watched last nights sportscene, he never really said anything that McCoist, Boyd and Fletcher didn't say on sky after the game.

Something strange happens the moment anyone signs for them, like a disease that affects all their judgement

Something strange happens the moment anyone signs for them, like a disease that affects all their judgement

Joining those cuunts suggests there’s something fuucked about their judgement well before they pull on the peadophile rings.

Bastards to a man.

He has always been a cheat.

Gordon-the-cheat.png
Not forgetting that night in March 2005 when he feigned injury to get Dado PRSO sent off. All forgotten in the furore when Mikoliunas was sent off.

Day one of the new ( hopefully complete ) season. Blatant penalty not given. BBC looking to get one of our players into trouble. May have to copy this to be posted every week.

Back