Craig Gordon Arfield could have been sent off

Sportscene looking for red cards already

CRAIG GORDON reckons Rangers star Scott Arfield could've been sent off after the crunching tackle with Aberdeen defender Andrew Considine.

The Dons stopper was shown a red card for the lunge but Arfield escaped any punishment at Pittodrie, as Gers ran out 1-0 winners.

And Hearts keeper Gordon claims Arfield jumped into the "meaty challenge" with two feet and could've walked.

Speaking on Sportscene, ex-Celtic keeper Gordon said: "No, I don't think so.

"You look at Arfield jumping in with two feet as well there.

"It was quite a meaty challenge from both players there.

"You look at that and I don't think you can complain about the red card.

"Both players are in serious danger of going for red cards the way they've both went in for that.

"I don't think you have any complaints when you see that back."
Arfield is an experienced player,he saw what was coming and got his feet off the ground,to say he was trying to injure c an opponent is the comment of someone looking through green tinted glasses.

CRAIG GORDON reckons Rangers star Scott Arfield could've been sent off after the crunching tackle with Aberdeen defender Andrew Considine.

The Dons stopper was shown a red card for the lunge but Arfield escaped any punishment at Pittodrie, as Gers ran out 1-0 winners.

And Hearts keeper Gordon claims Arfield jumped into the "meaty challenge" with two feet and could've walked.

"Both players are in serious danger of going for red cards the way they've both went in for that.

And we let this prick train with us while his career was in limbo. Ungrateful wanker and still drinking in the Celtic hyperbole.

Was once told that the only penalty he ever saved in his entire career was Nicky Clark’s in the semi final shoot out in 2016.

Arfield was committed to the challenge but saw that if he went through with it he was going to get his leg broken and lifted his legs at the last possible millisecond. It prevented him from receiving what, at his age, could have been a career ending challenge if his foot was planted

And so the cheating starts by trying to place referees under pressure and perpetuate the myth that we have beneficial treatment. Arseholes

ayJZd48.gif

It's the distance, speed, and straight leg that he comes in with. It could have been horrific.

Super Ally said the same after the game. He said if he had got to the ball first he would have seen red, as he was also going in with feet off the ground and studs showing.

Not the way I saw it.
McCoist being a tosser,
Arfield’s studs are always pointing to the ground.
Even if he were correct, it didn’t happen anyway.

That's a rich take coming from Kung Fu Gordon

They're trying to apply the pressure on the refs already. We will have this nonsense until May.

That’s the same Craig Gordon that halved two cu*ts in a week and didn’t receive his marching orders.That Craig Gordon.The man that came the cu*t during a minutes silence to honour our brothers and sister that tragically died.He’a fu*king rheptile and anything he says is tainted like his ex clubs titles.Fu*k him and his opinion.As you can tell I don’t like him.An absolute wrong un.

Incredible statement

“Hearts goalkeeper, Craig “Kung Fu” Gordon who is known for studding strikers in the chin and not getting booked said, “that looked a bit tasty””

One player left the ground and was not in control of his body straight leg with his studs showing ,that player was not Arfield, straight out of the refs handbook a clearer red card you will not see,as for Craig Gordon it's part of the gig

Arfield was guilty of nothing, it’s a complete fabrication.
Gordon is a useful plant to rewrite the narrative. It’ll happen every week, it’s been happening for a decade. He’s aye been a mouthy gobshite and he’s doing his future employment chances the world of good.

Firstly Gordon should go to specsavers they are doing a 2 for 1 deal then he can use both pairs to see it from all sides and that will let him know the facts over bias! Did he say anything about Ferguson losing the plot with a couple of lunges and illegal shoulder barge?

I think that every player goes into a tackle with two feet, the red card was for the studs showing and only one player was doing that.

Kris Boyd said the same thing.

I agree. Arfields feet were off the ground too (although his lunge wasn't as hefty). But no doubt, if he got there first he'd have walked.

I think there probably was intent from Considine whereas Arfield tried to play the ball.

Anyway. Sportscene has been anti-Rangers pish for years but we're trying too hard with this one.

Kris Boyd said the same thing.

I agree. Arfields feet were off the ground too (although his lunge wasn't as hefty). But no doubt, if he got there first he'd have walked.

I think there probably was intent from Considine whereas Arfield tried to play the ball.

Anyway. Sportscene has been anti-Rangers pish for years but we're trying too hard with this one.
Arfields feet were clearly off the ground and could have been in danger of being sent off had he been first to the ball. As it happens Considine also had both feet of the ground and was correctly sent off. Gordon is wrong as Arfield was late to the ball.

Arfields feet were clearly off the ground and could have been in danger of being sent off had he been first to the ball. As it happens Considine also had both feet of the ground and was correctly sent off. Gordon is wrong as Arfield was late to the ball.

Arfield’s studs were facing down whereas Considine studs were ‘showing’ that’s the difference here.

Nothing changes, just like that prick Boyd these two arseholes have crystal balls predicting Arfield would have been sent off had he connected with the animal Constidine first.
The two footed tackle by Arfield is just lies.

And soooo it begins :rolleyes:
Looking at Newsnow, “ Craig Gordon in Scott Arfield red card claim as he insists Rangers Star was in serious danger”. The article is in the Record of course. I won’t be linking to that but it’s started early. There will be more every game no doubt.

He’s obviously been sniffing glue. Unreal. Straight red for 1 player every day of the week, absolutely horrible tackle.

Back