Craig Levein's honesty

I like him. Doesnt give a shit and just tells it how he sees it.

He mentioned the other day that some players he has spoken to have said certain premier league teams haven't been following the proper Covid protocol at all. Funnily enough he said its not St Mirren or Killie, the 2 teams being done for it.

Says ref Mike McCurry was a bear and in his last game he reffed Rangers and gave us everything. (Or words to that effect).
In fairness that day we did lucky with the decisions and he was right to have a rant but it was funny all the same.

I know some people who were involved in Hearts during the mid 2000s at board level - early Romanov days - and their level of hatred for Stewart is unparalleled.

An arse and what Levein has said about the younger players chimes with what I’ve heard. Tea ladies, groundsmem - nobody likes him.

Then again, he is a waste of skin so who would like him?

I’d love to see Levein plant one on that wee prick Stewart like he did with Graeme Hogg, same punch and everything.

Some folks have got short memories.....the guys an absolute arse and his rantings in the past about Rangers shouldn't be forgotten
Sorry you live in a world where criticism is never to be forgiven. Get a bit of skin on you ffs.

I'm happy to go along with anyone who goes against the happy clappy media crap we have to put up with in this country.

He'll be getting an avalanche of mentally challenged attacks, no need for any of us to join in. Sit back and enjoy the ensuing meltdown or call him for everything along with the poets.

I know which side of the fence I'm on.

Always thought he'd end up at Rangers as a player, but we had better.
Refreshing to hear someone call it as it is.
Stewart is an arsehole, Craig is only stating the obvious. Fuk Michael Stewart and his ilk.

Sorry you live in a world where criticism is never to be forgiven. Get a bit of skin on you ffs.

I'm happy to go along with anyone who goes against the happy clappy media crap we have to put up with in this country.

He'll be getting an avalanche of mentally challenged attacks, no need for any of us to join in. Sit back and enjoy the ensuing meltdown or call him for everything along with the poets.

I know which side of ,
Agreed,anything that has them wound up is all good as far as I'm concerned.

Says ref Mike McCurry was a bear and in his last game he reffed Rangers and gave us everything. (Or words to that effect).
Mike is a Bear but he was fair and was professional, compare to The terrible trio of Walsh, Clancy & Collum he was light years ahead.

Some folks have got short memories.....the guys an absolute arse and his rantings in the past about Rangers shouldn't be forgotten
I will say one thing mate think the week before we played the Europa cup final in Manchester I'm pretty sure we played United the week or 10 days before at Ibrox United agreed to to bring the game forward,we beat them but United if I remember had a good goal chopped off for off side and I'm sure a penalty denied,I was at the game and tho we ran out winners, we were very fortunate at the end of the game ,Craig levein's altho utterly fuming at the ref,went round every Rangers player that day shook their hand and wished them luck k for the coming final v zenith,he may have spouted lots of things as do all managers,but the guy will always have my respect for what he did that day,in trying circumstances!

On BBC radio now saying he can't be arsed with 10IAR and he wants Rangers to win the league.
He also confirmed that he has no time for Michael Stewart cos he bullied the younger players at Hearts. He actually said... 'I have no time for Michael Stewart'
Pretty inflammatory language could get tastey

Back