Craig Levein's honesty

Sorry you live in a world where criticism is never to be forgiven. Get a bit of skin on you ffs.

I'm happy to go along with anyone who goes against the happy clappy media crap we have to put up with in this country.

He'll be getting an avalanche of mentally challenged attacks, no need for any of us to join in. Sit back and enjoy the ensuing meltdown or call him for everything along with the poets.

I know which side of the fence I'm on.

Sorry you live in a world where criticism is never to be forgiven. Get a bit of skin on you ffs.

I'm happy to go along with anyone who goes against the happy clappy media crap we have to put up with in this country.

He'll be getting an avalanche of mentally challenged attacks, no need for any of us to join in. Sit back and enjoy the ensuing meltdown or call him for everything along with the poets.

Good for you as if anybody cares

Always thought he'd end up at Rangers as a player, but we had better.
Refreshing to hear someone call it as it is.
Stewart is an arsehole, Craig is only stating the obvious. Fuk Michael Stewart and his ilk.
The day before souness was appointed Ally mccoist had a conversation with jock Wallace who told him he wanted to sign Levien and Gordon Durie

Definitely warming to this grumpy version
sELa4KM.gif

On BBC radio now saying he can't be arsed with 10IAR and he wants Rangers to win the league.
He also confirmed that he has no time for Michael Stewart cos he bullied the younger players at Hearts. He actually said... 'I have no time for Michael Stewart'

Delicious !

On BBC radio now saying he can't be arsed with 10IAR and he wants Rangers to win the league.
He also confirmed that he has no time for Michael Stewart cos he bullied the younger players at Hearts. He actually said... 'I have no time for Michael Stewart'

will add to his CV, bold is the update.

Rangers - no thanks as a youth
Man Utd - no thanks after a handful of games
Nottingham Forest - no thanks after a dozen games
Rangers - no thanks after a trial
Hearts (loan) - no thanks always injured
Hibs - wanted rid due to player unrest caused
Sunderland (trial) - no thanks
Hearts - Mutual consent - left AFTER bullying the youngsters
Gençlerbirliği - no thanks after 0 games
leeds - no thanks after 0 games
charlton - no thanks after a handful of games

Don’t forget the SNP also said ‘no thanks’.

Michael ‘no thanks’ Stewart.
Everything that is wrong with scottish football.
How this complete non entity can be hired just for his so called ‘expert’ opinion.
Complete arse.

In fairness that day we did lucky with the decisions and he was right to have a rant but it was funny all the same.
Yes. But he never mentions Novo’s goal in that game that was wrongly disallowed for offside. That would have put the game well beyond doubt. Also, he never mentions the Cousin headed goal from 18 yards at Tannadice that was wrongly disallowed earlier in the season in his first game as United manager. That cost us the game.

I never used to like Levein always felt he was a loudmouthed bassa, I haven't changed my stance on him but he has shown that he is not frightened of the green propaganda rslicking tim compliant media.

When you say happy clappy media crap do you mean the bbc and guys like rob maclean ?

When you say happy clappy media crap do you mean the bbc and guys like rob maclean ?
Would that be the same rob McLean who still got criticised for saying roofes goal was sheer magic?

I have no idea where your coming from. Stop living in a siege mentality and chill out.

open png online

they said “no thanks yer a ginger wank”

Th guy is ok with me, sure he has had a rant at us on plenty occasions but you cant say say he didnt have a case on a few of them.

Can't seem to find the video of Levein saying Stewart is not intelligent or brave enough to go into management after Stewart slated his managerial skills.
Levein responded with the belter "Me taking advice about football management from Michael Stewart is like me taking political advice from somebody like, I don't know... Michael Stewart "
Classic!

I fucking love Levein. He’s like your old drunk grandad just saying whatever the fu.ck he likes!

Back