Craig Levein's honesty

Sack Stewart and give Levein his job.

That would be glorious.

Edit: Imagining Doncaster coming on to Sportsound when the bold Craig's in the studio. Oh please let this happen.

Last edited:
Says ref Mike McCurry was a bear and in his last game he reffed Rangers and gave us everything. (Or words to that effect).

See to be completely fair, we had a few decisions go our way that day.

Although it was complete coincidence and leveins subsequent meltdown was glorious.

My favourite day at Ibrox I think. The UEFA Cup Final excitement hung in the air.

DViHHYkWsAAC0mR.jpg

Something in the recess of my mind tells me Levien punched hogg with such force it broke his jaw ? After hogg initially got wide . There must have been footage otherwise I wouldn’t be able to remember it ?
Way I remember that incident Craig Levien walked off the pitch after being sent off, and Hogg being stretchered off the pitch after being sparked out. Could be wrong mind you. It was a long time ago.

That is quite an accusation that he was bullying the youngsters at hearts . Bullying is taken very serious in todays climate you just have to look at the current situation with the GB gymnastics team

Ex Scotland boss outs Celtic TV and BBC pundit as a bully to young kids.

Scottish rags tomorrow mibbes ;)
Wonder if Stewart will deny it? Wonder if he was officially disciplined for bullying at Hearts - Levein certainly regarded him as a bully?

I heard him say about the SPFL calling the league before it completes, he said 'It will depend on clubs' league positions' which I found funny.

On BBC radio now saying he can't be arsed with 10IAR and he wants Rangers to win the league.
He also confirmed that he has no time for Michael Stewart cos he bullied the younger players at Hearts. He actually said... 'I have no time for Michael Stewart'
Good lad.
Craig Levein Loyal

Something in the recess of my mind tells me Levien punched hogg with such force it broke his jaw ? After hogg initially got wide . There must have been footage otherwise I wouldn’t be able to remember it ?

I’m sure it was in a pre-season friendly against Raith they got into an argument on the pitch to which Levein punched his own teammate Hogg causing him to be stretchered off the field

As long as you don't ask him to manage a football team, he's brilliant.
Doesn't give a f... and never bows to the mentally challenged pressure.

I've always quite liked Levein and thought he'd end up at Ibrox when he was playing (thankfully not as a manager!).
He was a fine player and his current no-nonsense style is quite refreshing in what is fast becoming a sanitised media.

Was listening to it in the car, even my Mrs who has no interest in football commented on the honesty of the answers. He also said something along the lines of the SPFL not wanting to call the league because of certain teams not being in favourable league positions........... Whatever could he mean?!??

Levein’s a cnut. I remember his tenure at Dundee Hibs where he was into us constantly for all sorts.

Got the Scotland job out of it and became the worst ever Scotland manager.

Anyone with two brain cells knows 10IAR is a complete fabrication.
A mentally challenged made fabrication for that matter. 10IAR is a lie, it doesn’t exists. Their “9” doesn’t even exist. They’ve still not got to parade their email, and by the looks of it that won’t be happening any time soon... :)) :))

He's been quite good over the last few years - just says exactly what he wants to say. Quite unusual here in Scotland where football people seem to have to toe a very specific line and agenda. Regardless of their past or current allegiances they seem to fall into line quite easy.

Levein was good at it and big Boydie has done well recently as well.

Added to that. Stewart is quite possibly the ultimate wanker associated with Scottish football. It is a crown I think he'll get to wear for a fair bit. Just an utter bellend of a man. See he didn't bother with his poppy today - only one that didn't. Making sure he doesn't upset his new Celtic friends.

Can't seem to find the video of Levein saying Stewart is not intelligent or brave enough to go into management after Stewart slated his managerial skills.
Levein responded with the belter "Me taking advice about football management from Michael Stewart is like me taking political advice from somebody like, I don't know... Michael Stewart "
Classic!
That is absolutely brilliant.

He‘s a prick IMO. Always been an arsehole, but has become quite an amusing one over recent years.

Back