Craig Levein's honesty

Wonder if Stewart will deny it? Wonder if he was officially disciplined for bullying at Hearts - Levein certainly regarded him as a bully?
Billy Browns live radio rant telling Stewart that in nearly 50 years in and around dressing rooms he was by far the most hated player he had ever came across , it was both colleagues and opponents

I’m sure there are plenty Fifers that know him better than I do, shall we just say that no one takes a lone of him and he knows how to look after himself, quiet man and good company with a great sense of humour
Agreed. We used to frequent the same establishment in Corstorphine in the 90’s. We never spoke about football and a totally different persona from what you’d imagine.

Good on him, but I’ve seen Celtic fans on social media claiming this exposes his bigotry etc.

Surely not wanting one club to win absolutely everything in sight is only natural...

will add to his CV, bold is the update.

Rangers - no thanks as a youth
Man Utd - no thanks after a handful of games
Nottingham Forest - no thanks after a dozen games
Rangers - no thanks after a trial
Hearts (loan) - no thanks always injured
Hibs - wanted rid due to player unrest caused
Sunderland (trial) - no thanks
Hearts - Mutual consent - left AFTER bullying the youngsters
Gençlerbirliği - no thanks after 0 games
leeds - no thanks after 0 games
charlton - no thanks after a handful of games
When you say 'no thanks'... Do you mean 'fuk off' ?

It must be gutting for some guys who have a decent knowledge of the game seeing that tadger stewart still making a living out of the game ,hes only ever been ,is and will be a nobody
Some natzi politician must have opened a few doors for him
Did he get a gig at filth tv this year ,strange for them to employ someone not from the mentally challenged family

It must be gutting for some guys who have a decent knowledge of the game seeing that tadger stewart still making a living out of the game ,hes only ever been ,is and will be a nobody
Some natzi politician must have opened a few doors for him
Did he get a gig at filth tv this year ,strange for them to employ someone not from the mentally challenged family
He'll be binned from them soon enough after agreeing with Mo.
Unless of course liewell sanctioned his criticism of TLB?

Am not so convinced, did you not see Stewart’s boxing video on Twitter!

Didn't Levein knock out a team mate with one punch during a game years ago?

I'm sure I read that.

Graeme Hogg?

Edit..... I see that's been covered already.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been quite good over the last few years - just says exactly what he wants to say. Quite unusual here in Scotland where football people seem to have to toe a very specific line and agenda. Regardless of their past or current allegiances they seem to fall into line quite easy.

Levein was good at it and big Boydie has done well recently as well.

Added to that. Stewart is quite possibly the ultimate wanker associated with Scottish football. It is a crown I think he'll get to wear for a fair bit. Just an utter bellend of a man. See he didn't bother with his poppy today - only one that didn't. Making sure he doesn't upset his new Celtic friends.
Sure he was once a poppy
I notice Michael Stewart isn’t wearing a poppy in the semi final coverage yet everyone else is.
Guy is a scum bag and I remember him saying last year “I agree with the green brigades stance on Poppy’s and what they stand for”.
Disgusting human being!
He's was a poppy ambassador at one point as well I'm sure!

Wasn't there a story going about that Stewart was the worst £1 Levein ever spent?
The audio clip is in this thread. It confirms Stewart as a bully and he says “even at £1 a week he was the worst value for money he got from a player” or words to that effect.

My favourite quote is “I just don’t like...him”

Anyone with two brain cells knows 10IAR is a complete fabrication.
Well said ,they didn't win nine. This run of titles has so many asterisks it's embarrassing . Rangers not in the league * * * * . Title awarded with 9 games and two old firm matches to go. * . The old saying that they offended by everything and embarrassed by nothing comes to mind.

Good on Levein.Good player and a not so good manager,but aye I've always thought he was on our side.Stewart is a wank.

will add to his CV, bold is the update.

Rangers - no thanks as a youth
Man Utd - no thanks after a handful of games
Nottingham Forest - no thanks after a dozen games
Rangers - no thanks after a trial
Hearts (loan) - no thanks always injured
Hibs - wanted rid due to player unrest caused
Sunderland (trial) - no thanks
Hearts - Mutual consent - left AFTER bullying the youngsters
Gençlerbirliği - no thanks after 0 games
leeds - no thanks after 0 games
charlton - no thanks after a handful of games
And he doesn’t tan well either.:))

Hated him at Dundee United.

Like some folk though, have found myself warming to his not giving a fvck attitude.

And he also supports 55. Whats not to like?
Reading between the lines, it sounds as though it’s more the case that he doesn’t support their 9 & 3/4 in a row rather than actively supporting us winning 55. Still, I’ll take it.

Back