Craig Swan - Daily Rhebel

3600superally1968

Just read this 'journalist' talking up Septic with gushing fanboy praise after their win at Thistle.
Never read so much tosh I my life.
Rogic- twinkle toes with an ability to produce big displays.
Taylor - a solid bonus.
Griffiths - clinical finish.
And here was me thinking they were playing Barcelona after reading that.
Wonder which team the Bhoy follows eh?

Just read this 'journalist' talking up Septic with gushing fanboy praise after their win at Thistle.
Taylor - a solid bonus.

Major pape.

Rogic or the magic man as they seem to refer to him as. Still can’t figure that one out.

Taylor - a solid bonus.

Ffs, their winning goal was deflection!

The biased reporting really is getting boring now.

They beat Thistle 2-1 it couldn’t have been that great a display by so many!!

This was the same clown that guaranteed 100% that the mentally challengeds would win the league the night that they signed Robby Keane. Wonder how that one ended up.

And is it any wonder that the newspapers in this country are going down the tubes, nothing more than a fanzine for that mob.

Typical Timmy laden pish to keep the masses happy, let them keep thinking they are better than us, arrogant bastards deserve everything that’s coming their way.

If they think their performance against Thistle means they're back in business then that's great for us. This piece will be sanctioned by Hollicom so that there's less pressure on Lawwell to buy more players, thereby preserving his end of year bonus.

There’s so many of his type just repeating their usual biased tripe day after day. At some point surely it will dawn on them that to make any impression they will need to either take a separate line or, heaven forbid, be seen to tell the truth. Only then will people have any respect for them

Taylor - a solid bonus.
It must be hard to type on a laptop with stanner at the game, without being caught these days on camera.

Best one was the tim from Sportscene ejaculating in his scants when The Racist Thumb scored.

"LEIGH GRIFFITHS IS BACK!"

FS he was back when he scored whatever diddy mob they played in the Europa Qualifiers last year, he was back again when he scored his first league goal after his sabbatical and now he's back after scoring against Partick Thistle. More comebacks than Lazarus.

Over £20k a week to score against Championship pish. Shrewd.

Back