Craig Swan - Daily Rhebel

I think they must be after the hits to justify their wages. A lot of the time it's just sensalionist rubbish to get people to click through and moan at how shite their reporting is and then send the link to someone else.

As much as it rankles me that the Scottish media are so pro beast...It suits us at the moment.
That mob think they are better than they are, fed by their fans with typewriters and unbelievably they feel conspired against, and consequently don't feel an urgent need to significantly bolster their squad.
It will bring me so much joy to reflect on the fact that the Scottish mentally challenged media will unknowingly play their part in securing 55 this season.

Just read this 'journalist' talking up Septic with gushing fanboy praise after their win at Thistle.
Never read so much tosh I my life.
Rogic- twinkle toes with an ability to produce big displays.
Taylor - a solid bonus.
Griffiths - clinical finish.
And here was me thinking they were playing Barcelona after reading that.
Wonder which team the Bhoy follows eh?
Canny get upset if you don’t read that shite!

I womt deny it, if a game of soccer ball lasted 40 minutes Rogic would be a good player.

However, being subbed at 60 minutes at every game when hes struggling is never going to get him pass Mark's.

Just read this 'journalist' talking up Septic with gushing fanboy praise after their win at Thistle.
Never read so much tosh I my life.
Rogic- twinkle toes with an ability to produce big displays.
Taylor - a solid bonus.
Griffiths - clinical finish.
And here was me thinking they were playing Barcelona after reading that.
Wonder which team the Bhoy follows eh?
Nauseating

Who buys papers these days anyway? Especially this rag. Can’t be many of the young team still spunking money away on that shite, no matter how much it punts the party line for shame fc.

don’t buy it, if you find one bin it.

To be honest you'd be better buying The Celtic View as it's basically the same thing but at least you'd expect them to be biased.

Don’t buy it, don’t click on the webpage and don’t read it. Let them witter on about how good they are. Keeps them in a false sense of security .

Back