Craig Thomson ref for Sunday

Was the one positive of having him on Sunday there against Hearts, thought at least we won’t get him two weeks in a row. How wrong was I, forgetting it’s Scotland we’re in!

Reactions: TQ3
Was the one positive of having him on Sunday there against Hearts, thought at least we won’t get him two weeks in a row. How wrong was I, forgetting it’s Scotland we’re in!
Thought exactly the same.

It's already happened to us in consecutive league games this season.

Funnily enough on both occasions we'll have faced the mentally challengeds.

Would rather Beaton than Thomson tbh. Genuinely just think Beaton is heavily incompetent the way every team seems to moan about him. Thomson on the other hand is a cheat.

Worst possible ref for us.

I wonder if big timothy just decided he wanted it to join the party, he does seem to be well respected at the sfa and at the piggery too... i thought like others refs didnt do the same team twice but evil stuff does happen in scottish football and Celtic do usually get what they want.

Now Rangers know we are up against the ref and a very dangerous tim forward line it would be better to attack them and look to score the first goal as he will be no doubt once again be fired up cause Rangers problems. Its what he does its what the media expect from him.

Thomson is the worst :(

He's just totally incompetent. I think he's the worst in Scotland, which when you have Beaton and Clancy to contend with, takes some doing.

Seriously? He referred us on Sunday against Hearts and it's normal practice that a referee doesn't have the same team for consecutive games.
He will probably get every one of our games until the end of the season as a special thank you for fuucking us over so regularly over the years.

Would rather Beaton than Thomson tbh. Genuinely just think Beaton is heavily incompetent the way every team seems to moan about him. Thomson on the other hand is a cheat.

Worst possible ref for us.

We focus far too much on Beaton. Yes the Hibs game was shocking and ofcourse cheating is wrong, even cheating once, but cheating and looking to influence results over a 17 year period is much much worse. Beaton done it cos he was scared of the press coverage he had been getting(and pos also Lennon in dug out) Thomson does it all the time cos he obviously hates us.

Why are we getting this absolute moron two games on the bounce FFS???

Absolutely BRUTAL!!!

They are pulling out all the stops now to make sure its a mentally challenged fest on sunday. Any hope i had has just went down the pan for the game on sunday.we will get zero 50/50s off this cheating bast**d

He'll let Broon off with two seriously dangerous challenges and yellow him on the third bad challenge, by that time we will have two players subbed and on the treatment table.

Only in Scotland would this happen with back to back games :rolleyes:

That'll be us booked for a wee nudge and bawbag brown getting away with his flailing elbows.

The clown who spent a good two minutes looking at a player clearly not 10 yards from a free kick on Sunday without pacing them out and then waving at them to move back a further yard.

Cheat and incompetent the worst of them all

He’ll give them a pen if we play well and go a goal up he’s one of the worst refs I’ve ever seen blatantly against us

How many games this season has He gifted the Scum games and at the same time denying opposition teams blatant penalties, as well as not sending off Scum. We’ve seen him again at it on Sunday, he is every bit as BAD AS CHEATING BEATON, he gives US NOTHING.

Back