Craig Thomson. The ref that hates us the most! When does he retire?

Genuinely feels like this arrogant bastard has been unfairly punishing us for at least 2 decades.

Someone tell me this is his last season and make my day! PLEASE?
Retires at end of season that's why he's been allowed to chose his final league and cup game.Just happens to involve a certain club and our club which he detests with a passion.Expect some blatant mistakes that benefit septic on Sunday and the cup final. Glad to see the back of this obnoxious self important cheating cant.Hope he has a really bad and disastrous retirement

The Peasants would have ended Thomson's ref career long ago if only a miniscule of the outrageous decisions he's given against us had been against them. Like this one, for instance, that would have cost us a League title if our keeper hadn't made this amazing save.

Expect same decision if required on Sunday from this cheat

The old saying is that its pointless complaining to a referee as he will never change his mind.............oh really?? This balloon instinctively gave a penalty for what he saw and then when he realized what he'd done he changed his mind. Laughable but true.

He seems to have been around forever.

Probably cos hes been cheating forever thats why he gets support from all celtics press guys.

Its shameful what he has done to scottish football and it isnt just with us Motherwell have no chance of winning that final.

Celtic play well- Celtic win.

Celtic play ok- Celtic win.

Celtic are off form and Motherwell play the way they did v Aberdeen and give it their all- big Timmy corrupts it.

Its what he does and the reason people like Mark Guidi adore him. The whole carry on is utterly shameful.

Timmy Thomson goes this season.

So, ex SFA Peter had a word with Celtic Peter to see if he wanted a wee bonus end of season gift.

He did. And Timmy T gets the never to be allowed again Title decider

The Peasants would have ended Thomson's ref career long ago if only a miniscule of the outrageous decisions he's given against us had been against them. Like this one, for instance, that would have cost us a League title if our keeper hadn't made this amazing save.

I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd ordered a retake of that, such is his dishonesty. Totally, utterly corrupt.

Seeing as he has shit-for-brains and must have licked letters for a living before he got the gig as a ref and now collects a grand a game I can't see him retiring until he gets run over by a car after wandering on to the road looking skyward trying to follow a pigeons flight path.

I always think he is walking past Samaras after his miss and says to him.... under his breath you can see him say something to him.... You stupid Greek cúnt... You've just burst ma coupon.

Seeing as he has shit-for-brains and must have licked letters for a living before he got the gig as a ref and now collects a grand a game I can't see him retiring until he gets run over by a car after wandering on to the road looking skyward trying to follow a pigeons flight path.

He is a company lawyer is he not?

He probably read all these forums before a big game.

What's the bet on the poets forums they have a thread on him ....... celebrating his indifatigability.

They are morally corrupt as well.

That lot will riot if they don't win on Sunday after the big build up, so I'm sure Thomson is seen as a safe appointment to make sure it all goes off smoothly!
Correct. I fully expect all manner of dubious decisions in their favour. They will never get over 1999 and as hollow a victory as this would be, they won’t care. Their revision of history will see it as the greatest triumph ever and the press will agree.

He is a company lawyer is he not?

He probably read all these forums before a big game.

What's the bet on the poets forums they have a thread on him ....... celebrating his indifatigability.

They are morally corrupt as well.
If that pituitary retard is a lawyer it only solidifies the fact that Western civilisation is fucked.

Back