Craig Thomson

Of all the ref's I've seen over the years, this cheating 'bassa' was the cream of the crop. The most bias cheating Tim sympathing b***ard ever.

Amdy Faye photo anyone?

I assume you mean this one?

2i74i7o.jpg

I'd love to know this guy was a cheat but I honestly think he was just completely inept . To think that you can devote 30 years of your life to something yet be no better at it come the end is staggering. He controlled the games well but holy fu*k how many big decisions did he get wrong in nearly every match.

I'm sure he retired last year but after our promising start to the season he made a reappearance.

As mentioned above, he tried to hand the bheggars both the league and the league cup in 2011 with some appalling decisions. He is without a doubt the biggest cheat I've ever seen officiate at any level of football.

I'd love to know this guy was a cheat but I honestly think he was just completely inept . To think that you can devote 30 years of your life to something yet be no better at it come the end is staggering. He controlled the games well but holy fu*k how many big decisions did he get wrong in nearly every match.

He isnt or wasnt inept or hopeless, same goes for the new guys coming through that want to pick up the mantle as top sfa/tim and media friendly referee. Madden, Clancy, McLean.

Honestly this stuff about crap refs is just silly mate they are all good at their job the standard is fine the problem is bias and dishonesty. If they were crap they wouldnt be there.

Thomson will no doubt move to another job training the lads on how to infuence matches(prob started the job 10 years ago right enough) i think im right in saying he was talking Greg Aitken through a game at Ibrox this season from the sidelines giving him wee tips on what to ignore and how to bend rules. How to perfectly ref games at Ibrox.

If a decision upsets Celtic at some point(ha ha ha) and they decide we need var in scottish football then Craig will be perfect for it and could ofcourse do both Rangers and Celtic games on sat/sun. This will take bias and corruption to a level never seen before where you will bascially have someone like Richard Gordon or Hugh Keevins tapping the button for a wee replay of every single incident and looking for any excuse to chop Rangers goals off or for even more or reds earlier in the match.

I wonder who it was from Celtic hes been playing a wee round of golf with.

I see he got to referee his heroes game on Sunday against hearts.
Hope he has a rotten time in his retirement.As said before he will get a special seat in sportscene studio dissecting every decision Rangers get.A horrible piece of shite is poet thimson.

He won't be missed, by a long chalk.

He must have been gutted when Greegs pulled off that penalty save from Samaras.
There was a video clip at the time showed him walking past Samaras looking as if he wanted to kill him.

Must try to find it.

He isnt or wasnt inept or hopeless, same goes for the new guys coming through that want to pick up the mantle as top sfa/tim and media friendly referee. Madden, Clancy, McLean.

Honestly this stuff about crap refs is just silly mate they are all good at their job the standard is fine the problem is bias and dishonesty. If they were crap they wouldnt be there.

Thomson will no doubt move to another job training the lads on how to infuence matches(prob started the job 10 years ago right enough) i think im right in saying he was talking Greg Aitken through a game at Ibrox this season from the sidelines giving him wee tips on what to ignore and how to bend rules. How to perfectly ref games at Ibrox.

If a decision upsets Celtic at some point(ha ha ha) and they decide we need var in scottish football then Craig will be perfect for it and could ofcourse do both Rangers and Celtic games on sat/sun. This will take bias and corruption to a level never seen before where you will bascially have someone like Richard Gordon or Hugh Keevins tapping the button for a wee replay of every single incident and looking for any excuse to chop Rangers goals off or for even more or reds earlier in the match.

I wonder who it was from Celtic hes been playing a wee round of golf with.

"all good at their job the standard is fine", you are having a laugh m8, I work with a referee and I've spent years laughing with him about Thompson's many many mistakes. I've seen him get decisions badly wrong v both old firm so where is the bias ? he's just absolutely shite , he's also a very lucky man his Jelavic debacle didn't cost us the cup and an even luckier man the decision wasn't against the vicTIMS as it'd have ended his career.

Claire Whyte is the CO because she has a law degree. Why can't ex refs become the compliance officer. I can think of Young and Clark who are ex refs.

The biggest tim cheat you will ever see (hopefully) .... but Clancy has great potential to be up there!

How our club never ended this guys career by continually calling out his bias - I will never understand. If it was the tim in our position they would have chased him out of the game years back.

Did you not see the Stokes penalty pal?

"all good at their job the standard is fine", you are having a laugh m8, I work with a referee and I've spent years laughing with him about Thompson's many many mistakes. I've seen him get decisions badly wrong v both old firm so where is the bias ? he's just absolutely shite , he's also a very lucky man his Jelavic debacle didn't cost us the cup and an even luckier man the decision wasn't against the vicTIMS as it'd have ended his career.

You keep laughing about it i dont find the subject funny at all. 20 years of refereeing the top games and he managed to give Rangers 0, that is incredible it might not prove bias but its enough for me.

We have a number of Celtic refs, if we had honest refs we might have won the title this year... even without Thomson the damage has been done hes brought something sinister into the game and this has spread, refs love to cheat they love to influence games and they adore the coverage in tim, papers and radio. Didnt Bobby the bluenose do a special interview with clyde this season ?

You will be laughing next season about shocking decisions that cost Rangers and benefit Celtic it aint going away.

Has he not retired before and was right back at the beginning of the next season? Just a shame he'll be replaced with another equally incapable wank of a ref. However, quite possibly nobody will be as open with the bias and cheating though.

You keep laughing about it i dont find the subject funny at all. 20 years of refereeing the top games and he managed to give Rangers 0, that is incredible it might not prove bias but its enough for me.

We have a number of Celtic refs, if we had honest refs we might have won the title this year... even without Thomson the damage has been done hes brought something sinister into the game and this has spread, refs love to cheat they love to influence games and they adore the coverage in tim, papers and radio. Didnt Bobby the bluenose do a special interview with clyde this season ?

You will be laughing next season about shocking decisions that cost Rangers and benefit Celtic it aint going away.
"refs love to cheat" , if I agreed with that comment I'd give up my season ticket , you always get a bad apple but imo most are absolute shite, not cheats.

"refs love to cheat" , if I agreed with that comment I'd give up my season ticket , you always get a bad apple but imo most are absolute shite, not cheats.
Most of this batch of referees are absolute cowards who don’t want the adverse criticism they get if we are seen to get anything that remotely resembles a beneficial decision, so while a large portion of blame lies at the door of what poses as a media in this country a referee who is too cowardly to officiate by the rules is a cheat to himself and the game itself.
Oh just to add Thomson is the exception to that, he seems to to absolutely got off on doing us over and is most certainly a cheating b’stard.

Back