Craig Whyte hatched secret plan with US conman

Bonnyloyal

• Douglas Walker
  • 15 Dec 2019, 21:59
CRAIG Whyte hatched a secret plan with a US conman to save Rangers from going bust.
Leaked documents show a firm run by fraudster Joseph Meli offered up to £49million to cover the club’s “big tax case” bill

In return they’d cash in on sales of Gers season tickets.

Whyte, 48, hoped the deal, drawn up in November 2011, would help him attract fresh investment to Ibrox.

The proposal said Meli’s company would provide “cash up front to meet the HMRC pay plan”

But a contract wasn’t signed as a separate tax demand led to Rangers entering administration three months later.

Last year Meli, 45, was caged for 6½ years in New York for duping investors with claims he made huge profits from selling tickets to concerts and shows.

• Douglas Walker

• 15 Dec 2019, 21:59
CRAIG Whyte hatched a secret plan with a US conman to save Rangers from going bust.
Leaked documents show a firm run by fraudster Joseph Meli offered up to £49million to cover the club’s “big tax case” bill

In return they’d cash in on sales of Gers season tickets.

Whyte, 48, hoped the deal, drawn up in November 2011, would help him attract fresh investment to Ibrox.

The proposal said Meli’s company would provide “cash up front to meet the HMRC pay plan”

But a contract wasn’t signed as a separate tax demand led to Rangers entering administration three months later.

Last year Meli, 45, was caged for 6½ years in New York for duping investors with claims he made huge profits from selling tickets to concerts and shows.
Season tickets were already sold off to ticketus, the googled eyed rat basturt had also refrained from paying any bills from when he took over and was deliberately forcing the business into administration.

Whyte had absolutely no intention of looking for investment before admin, once out of admin he would looked to have made a killing by selling, but the greed from Green and Co saw him fooked over.

I don't hate anyone in life, but i look forward to reading this c()nt's obituary.

Season tickets were already sold off to ticketus, the googled eyed rat basturt had also refrained from paying any bills from when he took over and was deliberately forcing the business into administration.

Whyte had absolutely no intention of looking for investment before admin, once out of admin he would looked to have made a killing by selling, but the greed from Green and Co saw him fooked over.

I don't hate anyone in life, but i look forward to reading this c()nt's obituary.
Aye his and Ashley’s. Preferably both sooner rather than later.

Who is he trying to fool with this desperate guff?

I wanted to try and be a good guy, honest I did, but the situation was so out of control.

Save it, you wonky eyed c**t. There is nothing you can ever say that will change the possibility of your suffering grievous bodily harm should you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You are hated and you always will be.

Expect this is the kind of nonsense we’ll be subjected to constantly for the next few months. Whyte has a book to punt to his target audience a bunch of obsessed yahoos who wouldn’t read a book about Celtic if you paid them to.

No doubt as the release date gets nearer the lies will grow far bolder. Already trying to apply match fixing and scandals involving players.

We should be banning any rag that the prints unsubstantiated lies for him. I guarantee it’s only a matter of time before the SFA tries to hammer Rangers because of something that rat says in the book.

The full truth will never be known about that period of our history he was the public face of the crime its the ones in the shadows that would surprise us .
Hope the lot of them die long lingering painful deaths for what they tried and failed to do to us .
BTW wish that low life at Newcastle the same end

Back