Craig Whyte Sevco firm wins costs in £5m court fight over Rangers buy-out deal

Of course they were. The tapes proved as much years ago

People seem to have forgotten about those. I listened to them all, actual clad iron evidence (in the form of an audio recording of their meetings) where you can hear Whyte and Green talk as they’re sat round a table with the rest of them discussing their little plan of action. It even includes goggle eyed cùnt Whyte declaring what a prick Alistair Johnstone is and much he hates him, obviously because Johnstone had the crook and his accomplices sussed right from the first minute.

Does anyone think for minute that Whyte could have done to celtic what he and his cohorts did to Rangers? Aside from the political and media muscle that Lawwell and Reid would have brought to bear in order to shut him down, Whyte's physical safety would have been placed in severe jeopardy from enraged yahoo mobs out for blood.

If this is the case.

Why was the last court case lost? Surely this proves that they were all in cahoots with each other. The plan was to take the club into admin and then buy the assets back for pennies.

Bunch of vultures let loose to devour our Club as SDM escaped out the back door. Can't understand why they got away with it.

Bunch of vultures let loose to devour our Club as SDM escaped out the back door. Can't understand why they got away with it.

They got away with it because they knew full well rangers are isolated in scotland with very few friends (if any) in places of influence.

Can you imagine the all mighty shit storm if, for talking sake, a similar scam was attempted at seperate entity fc?

The media and political establishment would have rained down bloody hell.

We were an easy target, sadly.

Not sure if I have missed something here, but did we ever find out where the initial £5 million came from?

Skullduggery by these three going on right under the noses of everyone.

Even in front of shrewd businessman Mr Minty. Aye right ye are davie boy.
Murray was part of it, and Whyte shafted him over, and then he got shafted by Green....I even hate Murray's face on our history

He’s not been lucky. I saw him in the city centre when his trail was going on. He was walking by central without a care in the world. I don’t think our support are as hard as some make out.
I don't think you have to be hard to smack Craig Whyte, it is more a matter of having nothing to lose.
I suspect most of our support are law abiding decent family men who value their liberty and their responsibilities more than the satisfaction of giving this worthless bstrd a good belting.
It was a failure of an inept police service and a corrupt judicial arrangement that led to justice being denied.
I warned that this would happen at the time.
This matter should have been routed through courts in London and investigated by the far more experienced and proficient Met.

Last edited:
I can't understand 2 things.

Why such obvious criminal fraud doesn't mean jail.
Why these chancers haven't had their heads kicked in for trying to kill the biggest supported club in the country.

Back