Craig Whyte - still scheming away

Makes a change from hiding behind his partner to flog property only for firms to find out it was him and refuse to act. Allegedly.

Obviously his book was a best seller :)), surprised he hasn't had a wee talking to by someone yet.

How did Murray ever get Duped by this charlatan?

Honestly, Murray was either in on it or was a complete clown. My only thoughts.
DM wasn’t ‘duped’ he was desperate to dispose of our club as he was under huge pressure from the bank who threatened to take MIM from him..

Craig Whyte is a vulture and seen an opportunity to fill his boots, the SFA have a lot to answer for as the guys record should have been enough for the red flags to be flown.

How did Murray ever get Duped by this charlatan?

Honestly, Murray was either in on it or was a complete clown. My only thoughts.

Anyone who genuinely believe Murray's claim of being duped is wet behind the ears.

If he wanted he could've had Whyte's business career on his desk within 20 mins of asking.

I loved the 90s: 9IAR, Laudrup, Gazza but if you asked me if I could give up all that and never have had Murray anywhere near Rangers, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

A rat that has evaded justice and criticism from many quarters.

It’s legal fraud.

Cant blame Craig Whyte for our predicament though, no sane investor with real cash would have invested in us at that time.

Pay $1 for the club, pay $20m of your own money to the bank, use your OWN money to keep the club afloat (as no bank would have funded us, hence why Lloyd’s got out quick) and after all that have the potential of a claim from HMRC of between $40m-$80m + all the legal bills to boot? Well, where do I sign?

By a jury? If it was I wonder how many mentally challengeds were on it.

I think the major problem was the police made such as arse of gathering evidence that even evidence covered by the warrant had to be ignored because the police took everything whether it wasrelated to the case or not.

Here is another leader story with an attempt at a negative Rangers angle. This means there is something kicking about affecting Separate Entity FC.

Has Martin Hendry gone back to work today to finish his SFA independent report?
This sort of shit is hilarious. Mad conspiracy theory. Embarrassing stuff. Why dont you just accept it's a (quite deserved) hatchet job on Whyte?

This sort of shit is hilarious. Mad conspiracy theory. Embarrassing stuff. Why dont you just accept it's a (quite deserved) hatchet job on Whyte?

Glad I gave you some hilarity. Why would you trust the motivation of any story in the Record?

Glad I gave you some hilarity. Why would you trust the motivation of any story in the Record?
I don't trust the motivation. I also dont buy into the hysteria and conspiracy theories on here. So you think a story is going to break this week about them and this will be missed because of this largely insignificant Craig Whyte story? Okay.

This the same Daily Record that said "R.I.P. Rangers F.C."? Don't remember them saying on that day that we were financially raped by some crook. They were happy to stick the boot in like everyone else.

Back