Craig Whyte To Be On That James English Podcast

Protection from bears or other shady people, or both? Can't quite understand why anyone would agree to give that scumbag protection, unless they were being handsomely rewarded.

Was in an hotel 2 years back and David Murray was there having a quiet drink with his partner. Just looked at him and looked away. Looking back how did we allow this to happen .

Was in an hotel 2 years back and David Murray was there having a quiet drink with his partner. Just looked at him and looked away. Looking back how did we allow this to happen .

You should've gave him pelters. He's every bit as bad as Whyte IMO.

His "duped" p.ish doesn't wash with me. He would've had people that could have Whyte's whole career presented to him in a file within an hour.

My boss was at a golf event at Gleneagles a couple of years ago and Whyte was there. One of the guys went up to him and called him for everything and the scumbag just shrugged his shoulders and said “It’s business”, as though he’d done nothing wrong.
Couldn’t mark his neck with a blowtorch

two complete cunts

this english wank is such a stupid guy would get better interviews out of a 3 year old

My boss was at a golf event at Gleneagles a couple of years ago and Whyte was there. One of the guys went up to him and called him for everything and the scumbag just shrugged his shoulders and said “It’s business”, as though he’d done nothing wrong.
Well done that man. He (Whyte) deserves to be hounded.

Would love a face to face with him out of sight.....just a wee word about my lost CD seats !
Just business.

English is a proper thick. He has no sequence to his interviews.
Booom and we’re on. You’ve dun fings in the past nooo yir daen good fings.
Same things every interview

Interviewee - " Ah know ah wis nae angel, bit ah've turnt ma life aroon' "

See that guy. I wish his beer would change into poisoned piss in mid-swally and he’d go under a bus while drinking it.

It really boils my piss that good, decent men like my husband are dead and c*nts like him just swan though life, causing havoc, ripping folk off and are unscathed by it all.

But this makes me wonder why he's going down this route..does he owe someone a favour or something? I imagine that others would have paid a lot more for his story.

There was an incident when he was on trial. The lous made a complaint to the Police and a couple of well known lads got charged although the crook didn't turn up at court. Fact is that his father still swans about in Glasgow with well heeled Rangers supporters in bars and restaurants owned by these individuals. It's incredible.

Mortimer?

I’ll bet this book of his will be a shameless attempt to convince us all that he had our best interests at heart initially, honestly he did, but because of HMRC and the mess Murray left the club in he had no choice but to stick us in admin before Green did the dirty on him.

Boo hoo, crocodile tears, I’m a good guy really.

Rap it, you swivel-eyed c**t!

Who's James English?
James English, 36ish, is a Scottish comedian, actor and model from Glasgow.
James1.jpg

He plugged and plugged the interview with Paul Ferris as if it was some major film release... If you have read the book theres no point watching the interview as there is nothing you wont have already heard about him

It really boils my piss that good, decent men like my husband are dead and c*nts like him just swan though life, causing havoc, ripping folk off and are unscathed by it all.

But this makes me wonder why he's going down this route..does he owe someone a favour or something? I imagine that others would have paid a lot more for his story.

c.unts like whyte are used condoms for the real fuckers

He plugged and plugged the interview with Paul Ferris as if it was some major film release... If you have read the book theres no point watching the interview as there is nothing you wont have already heard about him

That was one of the most boring things i have ever watched which is extrordinary given the life Ferris has lived. English just sucks the life out the subject.

Back