Craigan again

Maxi1872

Official Ticketer
Mclean ain't much better keeps calling Everton grimaldo, how are these clowns getting paid for this

cooprfc

Saw they were losing so stuck on their game before we start.

At this point it's 2 1. Craigan comes out with they've scored 6 goals but celtic are better than them.

I mean honestly where do you start? And he's getting paid for that

See tbh mate, they are commentating for the Celtic fans watching.

We complain when Rob McLean sounds like his gran just died when we score in the Europa and we complain when a commentator talks them up.

Don't want to hear it then don't watch the tarriers.

Duranman

My other half is related to his wife distantly. He is a Rangers supporter but admittedly you would be hard pressed to think so.

stein and johnston

Christie had one of those, I’ll show the fans I care kinda tackles. And went right through the Prague player to intentionally hurt the guy. And Craigon commented it was a nothing tackle.
In that one sentence he summed up his allegiances

RFC1976

That’s the problem for them all there media cheerleaders have kept bumming them up suing they are quality and the best team by far but in reality have been down hill at a rapid pace since Brenda left now they’ve just realised they’re actually pish

Spudgun

Is Hartson supposed to be at Ibrox with Ally McCoist? Seems odd only one pundit?

I missed the start, so I'm hoping to hear he stormed off in tears.

Legend76

Craigan is very nauseating in all things Celtic. They were horsed tonight by Sparta. To say anything different or to dress up their nil moments just makes you uncredible.

Jase

Christie did his best to finish one of their guys to which Craigan said 'nothing in that'.

Tit.

Huckleberry

Needs to have a good look in the mirror, absolute apologist of a professional!
No wonder they are a laughing stock, with dicks like Craigan beating the drum.

bilkobear

Saw they were losing so stuck on their game before we start.

At this point it's 2 1. Craigan comes out with they've scored 6 goals but celtic are better than them.

I mean honestly where do you start? And he's getting paid for that
I mentioned it in another thread.
I almost choked on piece of toast.

_DON_

Given they are a British club, I would hope the British commentary would be heavily bias in favour of them unless it is two British clubs playing, then a level of balance is understandable. I hate the fact in our games we have commentators trying to maintain a balance, sure you have got to recognise the strengths of the opposition, but too many times have our commentators being overly dour.

bearmind

It's also Craigan's unnecessary, highly critical analysing of Rangers play especially when we are winning and playing well in games. Notice the octaves in his voice rising when the opposition are threatening our goal and falling when Rangers to do the same. It is Andy Walker-esque.

Was he ever on Rangers books and got the heave-ho? Rhetorical question there as there must be some reason for his 'chip on.the shoulder negativity' a la Michael Stewart-esque.