Craigan - Idiot

Coza

After Morelos came on and we clicked a bit better, Alex Rae points out we are starting to nick the ball and hem Lech Poznan into their own half. There was a good five minute spell of this and the camera cuts to Aribo on the bench stripped but not being prompted to come on yet...Craigan pipes up

‘I really don’t understand what the delay is, there is no reason to not get him on’

I’m screaming at my TV “because we have them hemmed in and starting to play a lot better so don’t change the momentum ffs”

7 seconds later it’s 1-0.

I know there are many many instances of this guy being a clown but his analysis is absolutely rotten. There were other moments tonight but his inability to see the momentum and flow of a game is utterly pathetic.

After Morelos came on and we clicked a bit better, Alex Rae points out we are starting to nick the ball and hem Lech Poznan into their own half. There was a good five minute spell of this and the camera cuts to Aribo on the bench stripped but not being prompted to come on yet...Craigan pipes up

‘I really don’t understand what the delay is, there is no reason to not get him on’

I’m screaming at my TV “because we have them hemmed in and starting to play a lot better so don’t change the momentum ffs”

I know there are many many instances of this guy being a clown but his analysis is absolutely rotten. There were other moments tonight but his inability to see the momentum and flow of a game is utterly pathetic.

Was thinking the same then too. BT Sports commentators are useless

I'm by no means a football expert but even I could see we were pinning them in and would be a bit daft to change it then.

I think you are being kind.

He's an utter simpleton

My exact words and actions pal.

We weren’t at our best first half, far from it infact, however you’d have thought we should have been a couple down the way that prick and the commentator was going on.

Second half we had them penned in the final third for the vast majority and in the end deserved to win the game.

Absolutely clueless. It takes 30 minutes to an hour to find out roughly how a team plays. Why is it that none of these people ever put that time in to learning how the opposition play? They literally just waffle a lot of shite and clearly have no clue about any opposition team.

He got that wrong but apart from that his commentary was fine.

And it was his opinion anyway. If we don't score there, I guarantee you there's a couple of threads on here moaning at Gerrard for not making the sub.

It's an easy game in hindsight.

An absolute diddy as a player and no better as a pundit, offers no insight on the European scene having never competed regularly at that level.

No connection to Rangers either so why is he covering our matches, surely as the premier broadcaster bt sports can offer someone better.

'Craggs'
tenor.gif

Also, you either have an obvious supporter commentator who says ‘we’ or an impartial commentator who says ‘Rangers’. What’s with Craigan’s ‘they’ schtick? An utter disgrace tonight, an arsehole.

I can't stand when he's commentating he talks shite and grates me up the wrong way, my mate was tuned into the game on some Arabic channel, unfortunately I had to listen to Craigan.:eek:

The whole experience of watching a very good Rangers team, play a very good Lech Posnan team, in a very good football match was completely diminished by this former Motherwell centre half!!!

Absolute cock cheese of a coach,embarrassment of a reporter and underwhelming commentator . There's always barber college. Dickhead.

Agree completely. Him and Dick had got themselves into a negative funk after a boring first half.

They seemed to not notice we had got a grip of the game and looked like scoring.

The fact we were playing carefully , worried about Lech's gung ho attacks , was beyond them.

I agree it was our best spell of the game we were winning the 2nd balls and creating openings for that 10 minute spell that led to the goal but the pundit wants to slow the game down by making a sub

Giving opinions on Rangers when he was no more than an average journeyman, has never managed. I mean why would anyone take him seriously

Personally, I don't like the guy as a commentator - irrespective of whatever teams he is commentating on

However, as an Ulster Prod, with a gig in the Scottish sports media, Graigan has to be doubly careful not to appear in any way sympathetic to Rangers, or conversely, overly critical of the yahoos, otherwise the sectarian card will be played and he is out of a job.

Rhobb saying Morelos gives the ball away.....oops it was Tav.

Any excuse to have a dig at Alfie.

They are hurting and long may it continue

Back