Craigan - Idiot

Craigan falls into the trap of believing the old school Scottish way is the only way to play. Rangers need to press here, it’s a bit slow here. Anyone that’s watched us in Europe recently knows we aren’t going to run around like headless chickens trying to speed the game up, it’s all about control and stability now and it bloody works. Rae is obviously more aware and comes across as if he has to hold back saying it otherwise he’d have to spend the night telling Craigan he’s wrong

That’s why Craigan is a coach at Motherwell

Rangers were controlling the game and that fud is questioning why we haven’t made a sub

Highlights his inadequacy as a top class coach

Also shows BT Sport up for paying for this “insight”

Craigan is a pish pundit

Also Stubbs telling us McLaughlin in goal for Rangers when it’s Greegsy

Pricks

Rhobb saying Morelos gives the ball away.....oops it was Tav.

Any excuse to have a dig at Alfie.

They are hurting and long may it continue
That was incredibly embarrassing and moronic commentary.

It was clearly a central defender losing the ball and he blurts out Morelos has given it away.

Know that white stuff you get at the side of your mouth when you’re really thirsty,that stuff knows more about European Football than craigan does

Just watched the goal again. He actually says

“that is a world class cross. I don’t care what anyone says. It’s world class. Right kn the hot spot”

Eh what? No one is going to ever argue that a whipped dipping ball between the back line and the goal keeper and moving away from keeper onto the centre forwards head 6 yards out ISN’T World class. Fucking idiot.

After Morelos came on and we clicked a bit better, Alex Rae points out we are starting to nick the ball and hem Lech Poznan into their own half. There was a good five minute spell of this and the camera cuts to Aribo on the bench stripped but not being prompted to come on yet...Craigan pipes up

‘I really don’t understand what the delay is, there is no reason to not get him on’

I’m screaming at my TV “because we have them hemmed in and starting to play a lot better so don’t change the momentum ffs”

7 seconds later it’s 1-0.

I know there are many many instances of this guy being a clown but his analysis is absolutely rotten. There were other moments tonight but his inability to see the momentum and flow of a game is utterly pathetic.
I said exactly the same. Not sure what I thought shouting at the TV was going to achieve.

Did he not also say he's was surprised Lech didn't sit in? Do some research Craigan.

He was doing my head in after 20 minutes so muted it. No idea where is allegiance lies, but there surely can’t be with us. We shouldn’t have to put up with idiots like Craigan and Walker and have to mute it!

I’m not sure but I think Craigan has about as much knowledge and experience of European football as I do!

After Morelos came on and we clicked a bit better, Alex Rae points out we are starting to nick the ball and hem Lech Poznan into their own half. There was a good five minute spell of this and the camera cuts to Aribo on the bench stripped but not being prompted to come on yet...Craigan pipes up

‘I really don’t understand what the delay is, there is no reason to not get him on’

I’m screaming at my TV “because we have them hemmed in and starting to play a lot better so don’t change the momentum ffs”

I know there are many many instances of this guy being a clown but his analysis is absolutely rotten. There were other moments tonight but his inability to see the momentum and flow of a game is utterly pathetic.
What would you expect from a guy who played for Motherwell and Partick Thistle?.....

He wouldn't know the square root of %^*& all about football at this level he spent 20 years hoofing and heading a ball back where it came from.

You know what I said the same thing. Should get some of us on Co commentary

Also said it’s some tactic book he must be reading through. “Boom” goal %^*& you.

Craigan and Sutton are mates ... A pair of fùcking cock gobblers , no offence to any cock gobblers on here ..

Craigian's a turkey!

Not Sutton's biggest fan by any means but that night he said Craigan was jealous of Ian Cathro was something to be hold.

Craigan's head went completely!

You needn't have bothered writing all that, your title was perfect on its own.

Craigans voice does my box in, thought blinky bill was generous in his praise for our defenders I have to say maybe intimidated with super ally there , seen he had his poppy on, the gangrene brigade won’t be happy.

All he did all night was offer a wall of negativity to how we were playing and approaching the game. At no stage did I feel in any danger tonight and felt eventually we’d get a chance and a goal. Sure I was a little frustrated and felt we were below our normal level in Europe. If I can see that why can’t this clown?

word for word this is exactly what I did too OP

WTF does Craigan even know about managing a big club in European football?!?!

Absolute knob

Why were he and Stubbs part of the punditry tonight? 2 Rangers haters right there, why are we subjected to these idiots again and again on our games.

Delighted you posted that Bro
Many of us thought exactly the same about the momentum.
well done SG
Craigen you are a pr@k!

The commentary all round was absolutely dire. Not just negative but completely clueless and showed no understanding of our tactics. Absolutely embarrassing stuff for BT Sport.

He talks absolute arse vomit.
That’s the reason you are watching games with a mic and not in a coaching job ya clown. You and yer pal Sutton. That’s another complete melt that’s went quiet recently. Fud!

We were off the boil tonight and they kept possession well, although our disjointed pressing helped with that. But we got the job done and Craigan is thick as dug shit. Really has no clue and is stealing a living with his shitty commentary.

I watched it on an Arabic stream were I couldn't understand a thing except from the players names. Davis - Stefan Davis, Kamara - Camera, Arfield - Arfeld, Roofe - Roofee and Aribo - Ariboo. It was bliss

His 'punditry' is starting to annoy me. Not quite Sutton level but he's on the right road

Why would I listen to the commentary of a man whose career can be entirely summed up in one video?

An utter no mark who contributes nothing of value as a pundit/commentator.

As bad as the likes of Hartson and Sutton may be, they at least won trophies and played at a good level in Europe. What did the likes of Craigan and Stewart ever do?

3:36 mins played and he says the teams are "struggling to find their rhythm". Now I'm no expert but would it not take a wee bit longer than that.

I think we've been spoiled by Rangers TV to be honest. But that aside, the BT Sport commentating/pundit lineup was absolutely chronic.

None of the mainstream media seem to show any sort of imagination when it comes to covering Scottish football in any medium. It will be the death of them all at one point, but I can't believe BT are so tone-deaf to the issues in their own team.

He was basically wanting us to punt it up the park then in the next breath is saying Poznan are keeping the ball well making rangers do a lot of running.

Utterly clueless

We all know where Walker and Sutton stands when commentating or analysing Rangers so no surprises there. Craigan just sounds like another former youth player or trailist let go by Rangers (I couldn't less whether he was or not) with a chip on both shoulders a la Michael Stewart.

To paraphrase Gunnery Sergeant Hartman saying to Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket "What is your major malfunction, Craigan?'

Glad I was not the only nutter shouting that at the TV at the time, we had them under real pressure. No need to change at that point when we had them cornered.

Back