Craigan tonight

Marstonbear

Had to rewind this as I couldn’t quite believe what I heard 1st time.

78:40

“There’s no doubt that mystic Ally will tell us after the game he thought it would be 2-0 to Rangers Hagi and Morelos and Daryl will say Ally you’re always right”

There’s some times it’s simply better to just keep quiet.

I cannot stand this utter cretin, my 9 year old boy has better football knowledge than this rocket. He’s so embarrassing

I think Craigan just talks a massive amount of shit all the time. However, tonight I thin he actually embarrassed himself. Some of the things he was coming out with were unreal.

The fact he said twice it doesn't matter if you win the ball in a tackle it's a freekick and then went on to say on almost every single occasion Livingston fouled one of our players it wasn't a foul was unreal.

His comment about Ally was just more bitter nonsense from someone who has been a leading wanker in Scottish football for many a year now.

I'd almost rather listen to Sutton than have that moaning faced piece of shit Craigan commentating. It's like listening to Stewart with less braincells at times.

I can't listen to any game he co-comentates on, not only is he absolutely chronic spouting inane drivel but I feel physically sick every time someone says Crags.

Said in the match thread that he was murder to listen to. Every comment was negative towards our players & Premier Sports would do well to remember that subscribers don’t want to listening to someone having digs at their team.

Had to laugh when he made some comment about us having to push on if we want to be a big team. He’s never played in a big team in his puff.

I've said it on previous threads , he must get paid by the word because the absolute drivel he talks is frightening, its as if he has some form of tourettes and can't stop talking absolute shite, offers no tactical insight just a river of words that don't add up to anything coherent.

Said in the match thread that he was murder to listen to. Every comment was negative towards our players & Premier Sports would do well to remember that subscribers don’t want to listening to someone having digs at their team.

Had to laugh when he made some comment about us having to push on if we want to be a big team. He’s never played in a big team in his puff.
It’s not even so much the digs at Rangers, it just the rampant, incessant negativity.

If I was watching Man U Chelsea and he just kept griping on about how bad the game was, how poor the passing the was, how the fans are getting on the players backs, how he was begging the fans to boo the players off at half time, how the players were feeling the pressure, how the club have not started the season well, how the manager is moaning about a missed chance, I’d want to turn the game off. That was just some snippets of his persistent first half negativity. It’s hard to listen to, whether you like the clubs involved or not. It actively makes you want to change the channel.

He was dying for the crowd to boo the team off at HT. An absolute prick of a guy that makes me want to fire the tv on mute.
Sub goalie.
Sub left back.
Sub right back.
Sub centre half.
Sub centre mid.
Sub winger.
Win 2-0.
No saves by your keeper.
Could have been any number.
Horrendous ref.
Horrible tackles against.
By a team that beat "your nearest rival" 3 days ago.

Craigan.
"Gerrard will be disappointed. "

Coming on 70 minutes he makes the bold pronouncement that based on the balance of play and chances Rangers deserve to be ahead. Livi had not had a shot at goal !

"Getting the ball" in a tackle is not important any more it seems ! When it's a foul to Livi.

He's actually been not too bad in Euro games recently but domestically he shows his true colours and talks rubbish.

Honestly, does anyone enjoy listening to him? He contributes nothing and just says the first thing that comes into his head. Nothing insightful, nothing that makes you think he has a good knowledge of the game and knows what he's talking about. The man is hopeless as a co-commentator.

Back