Craigan tonight

Honestly, does anyone enjoy listening to him? He contributes nothing and just says the first thing that comes into his head. Nothing insightful, nothing that makes you think he has a good knowledge of the game and knows what he's talking about. The man is hopeless as a co-commentator.
I don’t think anybody gives him any credit for being a half decent pundit. He is just one of those guys that is in with the woodwork with the TV firms. Terrible at his job and just rambles on and on and on and on.:confused:

I don’t think anybody gives him any credit for being a half decent pundit. He is just one of those guys that is in with the woodwork with the TV firms. Terrible at his job and just rambles on and on and on and on.:confused:

Yes, and in the hope that no one actually listens and realises that he's just actually saying a lot of words that amount to nothing.

I was thinking tonight about back in the day when we just had the one commentator, Archie on the BBC and Arthur on STV, and there was no need for a co-commentator most times. When there was one you only heard from him maybe once every 10 minutes or so. Nowadays they never effing shut up!

His Dad in law (a blue nose) was a pal of mine offshore, told me he was a Rangers man.
By the way, we're talking 8 yrs ago.

Of all the great ex players who exist in scotland I still can't believe a diddy like him is employed to give his opinion on football games, his hatred for us seeps out of him commentating. RTV for me.

I watched premier on the run-up to the start of the game and at HT but for the match commentary it was RTV. As soon as I heard "over to our commentary team" and Craigans name, that was enough for me.

He is Ebola Aids - The Pundit.

I often say on Europa League games, he has no business commentating on this level. Clearly, Scottish League Cup is also above his perception. The fud's, fud's, fud's, fud.

Incredible that this guy earns a living talking shite.
Does anyone have any idea how much he is paid?

Had to rewind this as I couldn’t quite believe what I heard 1st time.

78:40

“There’s no doubt that mystic Ally will tell us after the game he thought it would be 2-0 to Rangers Hagi and Morelos and Daryl will say Ally you’re always right”

There’s some times it’s simply better to just keep quiet.
Another nugget was after Rangers went one-up:

“On the balance of play and chances created, Rangers probably deserve to be in front”.

No shit Sherlock.

I take genuine offence to a man who achieved nothing in the game telling us what players several levels above him should be doing during a match

I take genuine offence to a man who achieved nothing in the game telling us what players several levels above him should be doing during a match

“At half time Gerrard will be saying to the players”

WTF would that cnt know what a footballer of Gerrards stature would be saying in a changing room?

He thinks he’s a fucking psychologist.

He's a weapon's grade fud. I think he must have some sort of bingo game going with his mates, because he spouts the same inane drivel and useless and inaccurate sound bites every single game.

The crowd were in full voice, forcing the team on at one point mid-way through the first half, he had to actually raise his voice to hear himself say that the crowd were starting to get restless and on the players backs. Crowd were magnificent. Absolute broken toilet of a man

This buffoon is trying to hard to be the next Sutton. Much as I dislike the goat shagger he has an element of animal cunning Craigen does not possess and who will always sound like an uneducated cretin.

He commentates our games like he's trying to sound impartial but it just makes him come across as negative when there's no need for it. I think Ally can be similar. You listen to him during the euros or on amazon and he sounds like he gives himself more freedom as opposed to when he's on sky or bt for our games.

Back