Craigan

Come on now, think about the amazing heights he reached as a player and coach. He has every right to be on TV sharing his expert knowledge with us in an incessant stream of verbal diarrhoea, whilst constantly ignoring the massive greener in the back of his throat that he needs to cough up.

Genuinely think I’d rather listen to Andy Wanker.

His whole shtick of speaking about how it feels to be in that moment, and what needs to be done at that time as though he is speaking from experience is a bit like me trying to talk someone through pumping Taylor Swift TBH

I want that to happen, but in reality it is a situation I have never been in and can only dream of

Guy is the worst kind of co-commentator - never shuts up and clearly has a cliches quota he diligently meets every game he does.

Add in the talking like he’s the voice of experience when the height of his career was being a shite Motherwell defender and you have a massive incentive to use the mute button.

The guy I was with last night played football with him in Belfast. He’s a total bluenose.

It’s quite bizarre behaviour
Wants to appear as having no dog in the fight but most of what he says ends up being negative because so. He wouldn't be on all of our european games if he wasn't one of us but the negativity and always having to say something even on the most minor of moments makes him horrible to listen to on commentary.

He said three things that weren't completely brain dead shite in 120 minutes. And those were 3 obvious things to point out as well.

Yes, I counted. My BT sub isn't being renewed past this season, him and his mate the bankrupt currency exchange scam money launderer are the reason.

He said three things that weren't completely brain dead shite in 120 minutes. And those were 3 obvious things to point out as well.

Yes, I counted. My BT sub isn't being renewed past this season, him and his mate the bankrupt currency exchange scam money launderer are the reason.
Must have missed them! The most annoying thing about him is that I can’t switch him off in my head like I can with a lot of other summarisers because I’m dreading the next inane comment.

Must have missed them! The most annoying thing about him is that I can’t switch him off in my head like I can with a lot of other summarisers because I’m dreading the next inane comment.

What must Owen Hargreaves think ffs? He's standing beside 2 guys that have done something in the game and BT give this total melt a mic for 90 minutes every Thursday. He's robbing them blind.

Wants to appear as having no dog in the fight but most of what he says ends up being negative because so. He wouldn't be on all of our european games if he wasn't one of us but the negativity and always having to say something even on the most minor of moments makes him horrible to listen to on commentary.

Thats exactly it

I actually know the man, and although nominally a Rangers fan, he is every bit as energy-draining in person.

Even Mrs Muz was referencing his inane comments last night.

I had to remind her he did lead Motherwell U/20's to a Scottish Cup win, so he's right up there with the managerial greats of Europe.;)

What must Owen Hargreaves think ffs? He's standing beside 2 guys that have done something in the game and BT give this total melt a mic for 90 minutes every Thursday. He's robbing them blind.
Owen hargreaves came across really well.Seem a right good guy.That prick craigan was almost begging the ref to send John off but he's got previous.He might.be a ulsterman but he's a lady's front bottom

Guy is the worst kind of co-commentator - never shuts up and clearly has a cliches quota he diligently meets every game he does.

Add in the talking like he’s the voice of experience when the height of his career was being a shite Motherwell defender and you have a massive incentive to use the mute button.
And Partick Thistle, don't forget the Thistle:rolleyes:

The guy I was with last night played football with him in Belfast. He’s a total bluenose.

He used to be quite complimentary towards Rangers a couple of years ago but don't know what's happened now.

Also know this to be true as I used to work with a relative of his. Offers very little in the way of 'expert' opinion I'd say but, cant say the guy bothers me the way he does others on here.

Even my wife who doesn’t like football came out and said “wtf is he talking about”

It brought a quick grin to my face.

His whole shtick of speaking about how it feels to be in that moment, and what needs to be done at that time as though he is speaking from experience is a bit like me trying to talk someone through pumping Taylor Swift TBH

I want that to happen, but in reality it is a situation I have never been in and can only dream of
She's really not that good mate

what has he done for football, never won a medal as a player never managed anyone important but can run his mouth on everything. there should be a way to get him removed

Baffled to hear he is a Rangers fan. Seemed to be willing them to win last night.

A major European final being analysed by a player whose career high was, well, Motherwell.

Not a big fan of Rae either but at least we had one of us there.

I don’t think he made a single contribution without me responding ‘shut the fk up’ to my telly. Why is he a thing on tv?
I am sure that you have the same issues as me. I would like to ask Craigan to show me his medals.
He tries to come across as being a football guru, criticising tactics, formations, substitutions and player quality when he was nothing but a big dumpling.
He should be nowhere near commentating on any game, never mind ours in Europe.
To sum up - he is a fud.

It’s quite bizarre behaviour He’s a scumbag it’s hard enough deal with rangers haters. But worse when so called bluenose he never said nothing positive about. Rangers. The tackle were high boot he went on on about giving a card lucky still be on park. He’s no bluenose in my eyes. He’s found his calling. Commentary in Irish leauge. Balloon

Back