Craigan

jefftracy

I know this isn't breaking news but I've just spent an enjoyable hour watching our knockout EL highlights from last season and every incident Craigan makes a comment about he has to bring negativity into it, even after we have scored a nice goal he will find a way to shoehorn in a downside. What a waste of a microphone.

GcimR8O.gif

Reactions: DJT
I know this isn't breaking news but I've just spent an enjoyable hour watching our knockout EL highlights from last season and every incident Craigan makes a comment about he has to bring negativity into it, even after we have scored a nice goal he will find a way to shoehorn in a downside. What a waste of a microphone.
Yep. Think I commented at the time of him covering our games. It's always,"It's a great goal but" or "That was good move but"
Tosser.

He's done me a few turns in the past and is, in my experience, a cracking guy.

I'm making no comment on his commentary as I tend to agree he can be needlessly negative.

Last edited:
He genuinely sounds like he's full of gear half the time. Just relentlessly talking even when there is nothing to be said.

The peak of his footballing ability was getting a game for Motherwell and Partick Thistle.

Alan Partridge would have more credibility commentating on European nights.

What’s his user name on FF?

I used to rub my hands when we came up against Motherwell or Patrick and I seen that he was at the back. I knew it was a guaranteed 5 nil plus win for us, with him scoring at least two of them and being in some way responsible for the rest.

He is obviously told to be negative about Rangers on that channel in the same way radio shows are set up with 2 completely different views to make it interesting. A lot of viewers will be desperate for Rangers to lose so possibly quite like him and find his comments more neutral than any of our ex-players.

More often that not a worldy Rangers goal is met with “Rangers will be vulnerable now, East Stirling under 12s will be determined to get one back, make no mistake they are still in this game, Rangers are in for a battle here, they’ve been good at times but this one is far from over”

The peak of his footballing ability was getting a game for Motherwell and Partick Thistle.

Alan Partridge would have more credibility commentating on European nights.

TBF mate he played against a lot of the top players internationally such as Ronaldo, that Spain team and the English Golden Generation.

Whether he was good enough or not I'm not commenting on. But the highest level he reached wasn't Motherwell.

Back