Crash at Milton Dumbarton

Apple maps showing nearly 2 hours from Balloch to Ibrox.. this is going to be a shit show with rush hour due in 30 mins.

Was a Thomsons lorry crashed into a bus.
Hearing it’s cleared now and traffic moving but takes ages to get everything going again on that road.

Thanks. Will head through back roads to Milngavie and down to Erskine Bridge that way. Safe travels, Bears.

Nightmare, its busy at the best of times as well, there's no obvious way of getting into Glasgow as well from that direction.

I travel from Argyll so the only other way I could think would be going up the road from Balloch towards Stirling and heading to Glasgow via Carbeth and into Bearsden. Traffic will be a nightmare at Anniesland cross though so you might be just as well waiting.

Hope its nothing serious.

About 6 miles of traffic when I was driving home. Starts at Bowling roundabout and ends at the Renton cut off on the A82. Avoid. Croftamie bridge still being out is a pain in the balls as it adds another 15-20 minutes on the alternative route via Strathblane and Milngavie rather than Bearsden.

More worryingly, there's no A&E or ICU at Vale of Leven Hospital. The whole area is served by Paisley RAH. God help anybody needing urgent, serious medical care. They're likely going to die in the back of an ambulance.

About 6 miles of traffic when I was driving home. Starts at Bowling roundabout and ends at the Renton cut off on the A82. Avoid. Croftamie bridge still being out is a pain in the balls as it adds another 15-20 minutes on the alternative route via Strathblane and Milngavie rather than Bearsden.

More worryingly, there's no A&E or ICU at Vale of Leven Hospital. The whole area is served by Paisley RAH. God help anybody needing urgent, serious medical care. They're likely going to die in the back of an ambulance.
just f@ckin terrible i thought Glasgow was bad just having the royal as the A&E but f@ck having to travel to there
about 30 yrs ago my mate broke his leg in Dumbarton he would have been in agony for ages going to Paisley

just f@ckin terrible i thought Glasgow was bad just having the royal as the A&E but f@ck having to travel to there
about 30 yrs ago my mate broke his leg in Dumbarton he would have been in agony for ages going to Paisley
The Queen Elizabeth has an A&E department.

The Queen Elizabeth has an A&E department.
yeah but thats southside, we once had the western at Partick and the royal at high street i thought that was fitting for a city the size of Glasgow, now if some tit starts and glasses/chibs you in say Whiteinch you have to travel to the Queen Elizabeth or the Royal thats quite a distance especially if you dont drive
i think im still pissed they got rid of the western :D

yeah but thats southside, we once had the western at Partick and the royal at high street i thought that was fitting for a city the size of Glasgow, now if some tit starts and glasses/chibs you in say Whiteinch you have to travel to the Queen Elizabeth or the Royal thats quite a distance especially if you dont drive
i think im still pissed they got rid of the western :D
Stobhill also had an A&E

God help anyone that needs to go to RAH ever.

Absolutely shameful the way VOLH has been ran down.

Back