Credit From Rangers in my account

El Toro

Just checked my bank account there and have 6 separate £2 payments to me from Rangers. Anyone else the same? No idea what it's for.

Weird one. Its a long shot but are you on CCCS but went ahead and purchased tickets in your basket regardless, thus incurring admin charges? If so, could this be a refund of those charges?

Pure guesswork as I can't think of anything else.

Still waiting on our refunds (now those at the back don’t laugh) for being shuttled around the Stadium. On Sunday from others there’s a feeling that the cost of EL package, with the disgusting discount of one pound is taking the urine.

Weird one. Its a long shot but are you on CCCS but went ahead and purchased tickets in your basket regardless, thus incurring admin charges? If so, could this be a refund of those charges?

Pure guesswork as I can't think of anything else.
I done this mate and checked my bank when I seen the thread but haven't had the admin charges repaid so I don't know if it would be that.

Still waiting on our refunds (now those at the back don’t laugh) for being shuttled around the Stadium. On Sunday from others there’s a feeling that the cost of EL package, with the disgusting discount of one pound is taking the urine.
Fans are absolutely entitled to feel aggrieved at some of the pricing and how services have been handled.

Our fans will always back the club as has been shown, but they shouldn't take loyalty for weakness.

Back