Creditors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigfergusob

I see the daily rhebel has posted a list of all the creditors and that they will get 4p to the £. I thought most of these balances were sorted by the fighting fund and also ticketus is included in that. I thought they were chasing whyte and not us.

I see the daily rhebel has posted a list of all the creditors and that they will get 4p to the £. I thought most of these balances were sorted by the fighting fund and also ticketus is included in that. I thought they were chasing whyte and not us.
Lawyers and the liquidators will be getting most of the money. The rest will be given to creditors I am sure.

Surely the £24Mill BDO got from Whytes representetives, Collyer & Bristow, after suing for "Fraud", should be enough, to pay, "The Face Painters"!

Are damages still being sought by BDO from D&P over the administration? That's worth north of 20m if successful. However, given the outcomes of other legal matters understandable if creditors wanted to drop it and draw a line under the whole sorry affair.
Oldco is a wound that will never heal for many Rangers supporters. Will we ever find out the truth of what went on, why it went on and how did they get away with it ... could be a project for C-1872. If no one will tell us the truth we will have to find it for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back