Cringey English Football Banners/Signs - A Thread

After yesterday’s first goal, Bruno Fernandez ran to the crowd to celebrate.

There was a kid with an A3/A4 laminated sheet of paper, something like: “Bruno - please can I have your shirt?”

Eff off ya wee dobber :))
Am sure I spotted this banner and another one on MOTD last night - I think the other one was in some foreign language (possibly French) just for that extra tinge of desperation.

The shirts would probably be straight onto eBay if the banners ever had the desired effect.

I remember walking down stairs in Glasgow airport about 3 in the morning and John Greig asked what’s that? We had to open it up in the airport in Turin so my pal said you don’t want to know.
That was a brilliant trip. We got beat 4-1. I’m sure Gough scored. I remember at halftime I got hit in the face with an apple. The bastards were throwing everything at us.
Just an apple or an applepine?

Has nobody got the Origi one that Liverpool fans revealed a couple of years ago? :oops:B-D
73-E88-FAA-9-CFE-4-B8-A-B655-9-FA03-D728-BF4.jpg

:oops:

I remember walking down stairs in Glasgow airport about 3 in the morning and John Greig asked what’s that? We had to open it up in the airport in Turin so my pal said you don’t want to know.
That was a brilliant trip. We got beat 4-1. I’m sure Gough scored. I remember at halftime I got hit in the face with an apple. The bastards were throwing everything at us.
That was from their hard core support

Mate, it’s heavy. It was on my back on the way back from Turin.
Obviously not looking for specifics but where is something like that stored?? Can't just be in someone's shed as it must take up some amount of room?

There almost as embarrassing as some of their chants. The one that does my head in is the “we’re by far the greatest team the world has ever seen insert team name”

No your not and even worse when its middlesboro or Sunderland when their in league one at the time.

Seen some wee virgin about 13/14 with a sign wanting Fernandes strip when he scored the first goal.

Wee fud was waving it from the front row at Fernandes when he ran to the corner

Seen some wee virgin about 13/14 with a sign wanting Fernandes strip when he scored the first goal.

Wee fud was waving it from the front row at Fernandes when he ran to the corner
The 3 guys next to him all in the new third top were cuddling each other and basically nearly greeting pointing at the players like One Direction fans, pathetic

Never mind the banners did anyone see the total hipster sitting on the West Ham bench during yesterdays game,
Had the full Byres Road rig out - flat cap, tweed jacket, full beard & tache with ends twirled up like some kind of Dick Dastardly.

Never mind the banners did anyone see the total hipster sitting on the West Ham bench during yesterdays game,
Had the full Byres Road rig out - flat cap, tweed jacket, full beard & tache with ends twirled up like some kind of Dick Dastardly.

Yeah.

Still won't ever beat that fella sat behind Chelsea's bench that time just sat casually brushing his teeth.

Beat me to it. With a late entry a few posts back from Bournemouth.

Soft southern cunts.

They’re like the old Pro Evo games. Might as well just have a banner up just saying “Score a goal!!” or “win the game!!”
I followed Bournemouth for a season when I lived down that way in the mid 90s. Stadium was a tip, the team were shite and there were about 5000 at home games. They've obviously attracted a new breed of fans since they've been successful.

Does my tits in seeing c*nts with signs asking for a players shirt. Don't care if it's a kid or not

"Bruno Fernandes can I have your shirt please"

No, you cant. Now f*ck off

Until next week when there’s a thread about a posters daughter getting Morelos’ shirt and then we’ll accept it. Lol

Back