Cringey English Football Banners/Signs - A Thread

Man United have the most laughable. It’s all over their ground. Dozens of cringe inducers.
Here’s one…. It’s a tribute to Harry Maguire. It reads…….’ he is a belter ‘.

One of my good mates is originally from Manchester and a United fan. Was speaking to him yesterday about Man Utd fan pictured with a half United half Leeds scarf. Agreed with me he’d rather United were skint than have tourists like that all over their ground. To be fair their away support are one of best in England and are the proper fans of theirs.
That’s one of the first signs of the apocalypse!
There should be an old style stocks in the town centre for anyone who makes theses things, never mind a purchaser. ( they should get a lesser time in the stocks.) with half bricks supplied by the council.

Got to be said Liverpool had some great ones in the late 70's

JOEY ATE THE FROGS LEGS
MADE THE SWISS ROLL
NOW HE'S MUNCHING GLADBACH.

One at Wembley '77 cup final.

JIMMY CASE
F#CKIN ACE

Camera had to quickly pan off it.

Let's be honest they are all pound shop versions of "Desmond White sucks cocks in hell"......
That reminds me of the darts. It was a premier league night in Aberdeen, and as Adrian Lewis is walking up the steps to the stage, a camera pans to the crowd and zooms in to one sign that read “Lewis loves the boaby!” it focused on it for a couple of seconds, clearly not knowing what “the boaby.” was. I rolled about.

25+ Best Memes About Gooner | Gooner Memes

Arsenal are by far the cringiest

AA5BE8FE-F5C7-400D-8B7E-422E53A1627A.jpeg

Chelsea with another stinker. It’s behind the goal they are attacking just now above the City fans.

The 2nd last one....why go to all the effort of producing something and then half way through saying....phuck this Ill just hand write the rest
Because if they had been leathered in the last game, it can become a protest without any hassle.

Brutal
Effing brutal
Effing shite
Shite

I also have no idea what kind of bees are eel-ectric. Sounds like a genetic experiment to me.

Does my tits in seeing c*nts with signs asking for a players shirt. Don't care if it's a kid or not

"Bruno Fernandes can I have your shirt please"

No, you cant. Now f*ck off
I'm sure there will be a few on here (cough cough) with a sign at our dugouts saying "Gerrard can i have your coat please"

Back