Cringy Football Patter

I know an American guy who 5 years ago hated "sawker" but is now a die hard Man City fan. Talking about one of their reserve players he said, in total seriousness, "the boy is a bit tasty".

Made me cringe.

Top, top players or top, top teams.
Usually uttered by the panel of twats on soccer saturday.

There aren't levels of top.
There's top, then there's everything under it.

That, and people saying patter makes them heave/cringe/boak.
No it fùcking doesn't.
It might be shìt patter, but it doesn't make you do any of those things so stop lying about it. :p

Cringy donkeys who go on about football patter on a football forum being cringy even if it is cringy..espeacially in positive moments like now...oxymoron just isn't your proper description in full..is it?

People who get more than mildly perturbed by phrases other use, desperately need their hole.
Exactly the sort of weirdo i was picturing who would make a thread like this at this time of night...you really would have to be a right fucking loser!

On his favourite left foot. Many left feet does the lady's front bottom have.

He's a big unit. No he's not. A unit is something you will find in a bastard kitchen.

A new one that seems to have cropped up recently is the word "presser" for a press conference. Gives me the heaves when I hear it.

Another is 'cultured left/right foot '
Whit? Does it go out to the opera or read Oscar Wilde and Study philosophy at night?

On his favourite left foot. Many left feet does the lady's front bottom have.

He's a big unit. No he's not. A unit is something you will find in a bastard kitchen.

A new one that seems to have cropped up recently is the word "presser" for a press conference. Gives me the heaves when I hear it.

I always assumed it was 'favoured' left/right foot as in preferred

Hate it when something happens in a game and the commentator uses the phrase ‘just about’. The defender struggles to clear it but manages to do so in the end ‘the player just about cleared the danger there’. Do we start using this phrase in every day terms if it’s meaning has changed?
‘I just about bought a new car’ - means I struggled to buy one but afforded it via finance in the end.
‘I just about shagged a burd last night’ - previously would’ve meant that you’d maybe have walked her home, or even got a bit of kit aff but now it’s means you did shag her, it just wasn’t a good performance.

Another one is ‘right in the postage stamp’

‘At this moment in time’

‘He’s still a baby’

Anything to do with the Tims shagging weans.

‘He recycles it well’

Back