Criticism of Colak is over the top

My brother heard someone at the game say "I know he's scored 4 goals, bit he does nothing else, I'd punt him"
Obviously knows nothing about football. Colak's work rate and intelligent press were outstanding tonight.
I also heard someone leaving the Copland say he'd get shot of Goldson. The guy that had De Jong in his back pocket. I despair at times.

My brother heard someone at the game say "I know he's scored 4 goals, bit he does nothing else, I'd punt him"
Obviously knows nothing about football. Colak's work rate and intelligent press were outstanding tonight.
I also heard someone leaving the Copland say he'd get shot of Goldson. The guy that had De Jong in his back pocket. I despair at times.

Pissing myself at that.

I’m old enough to remember a genius shout from the east enclosure “see you Stein, all you do is score goals” :))

Colak was excellent tonight and MOM by a mile. You must be smoking crack if you think Goldson had a good game.

Big man is a warrior.
I think he took out 3 of their players tonight at different times.
They won't relish the return leg against him.
Oh....and he can score goals.

Quite simply.......

The best finisher and goal predator since Boyd/Jelavic IMHO......

Met him the other day while out shopping also. Nice lad and his fiancee was gigling at the admiration haha. I told him his work rate against USG at Ibrox was excellent.

Im claiming responsibility for his last 2 performances which have delivered a goal per game and a good work rate chasing down the defence.

Defo stepped it up since my chat. Really worked hard.

P.S love Alfie and what he offers, great option.

He didn't even look up either, just swept it past their keeper. Been a while since we've had a guy as clinical as that in front of goal.

Brilliant photo of him smiling as he's taking the shot, he knew it was going in before the ball had fully left his boot.

Colak
Spurs : Minimum chances 1 goal
Livingston : Minimum chances 1 Goal(wrongly disallowed)
Kilmarnock : Minimum chances 1 goal
USG: Couple half chances 1 Goal

Maybe folk will get off his back he’s doing exactly what we missed last year taking the half chances others c
Get it right up every single individual that wrote him off, he’s exactly what we’ve missed past couple of years, what an addition and hope Mark Hatley shuts his mouth from
Now on
Colak
Spurs : Minimum chances 1 goal
Livingston : Minimum chances 1 Goal(wrongly disallowed)
Kilmarnock : Minimum chances 1 goal
USG: Couple half chances 1 Goal

Maybe folk will get off his back he’s doing exactly what we missed last year taking the half chances others couldn’t.
Yet again looks what’s happened past couple of games few half chances and he’s buried them, hope the folk that written him off after the opening day are sick he’s exactly what we’ve missed and will be an unreal addition for us

He always seems to get his shots on target. I thought his all round game was excellent tonight.
Not just that but he’s very composed in front of goal, and he doesn’t lash at it and look for power every time (take note Fashion Jr).

He’s been unlucky not to score more.

Great to see a different option up front. It gives us so much more flexibility with him and Buff in the mix.

Id imagine the Goldson comment was more about his defending and passing and being annoyed at that last night

Colak is undroppable at this moment in time, regardless of Morelos.

I was a little unsure of the signing but full credit where its due, the guy has come in and worked his socks off game after game. Hes only getting better with each appearance and seems to be having a ball in a Rangers shirt.

Looks like a real Gunslinger and the CF we've been craving for years.

Colak is actually a very intelligent player due to his positioning and shot accuracy. He's a target man type of striker.
Yeah he's not a Morelos who bullies defenders, holding up the ball bringing other players into play. But if he giving the service and time to take a shot, then 9 times out of 10 it's going in.

I love this guy.

We've been crying out for a proper goalscorer for years now.

I predicted he'd hit 15-20 goals this season and I'm begining to think he might go past that number.

Long may it continue.

Quite simply.......

The best finisher and goal predator since Boyd/Jelavic IMHO......

Met him the other day while out shopping also. Nice lad and his fiancee was gigling at the admiration haha. I told him his work rate against USG at Ibrox was excellent.

Im claiming responsibility for his last 2 performances which have delivered a goal per game and a good work rate chasing down the defence.

Defo stepped it up since my chat. Really worked hard.

P.S love Alfie and what he offers, great option.

Fantastic motivational skills you have. :D

Thinking of some of the fannies who doubled down on him being a dud after the Livi game. Or might even have been before. Probably wincing with every goal he scores. It's brilliant.
Someone on this thread said they know he was a dud after the 45 min game vs Sunderland. :))

He’s clearly a top quality finisher but his all round game seems to also be improving. He linked play and used the ball very well last night and is also a fighter.

I know GVB has said he won’t do this but we should be finding a way to get him and Morelos playing domestically because they will destroy teams

I'm glad we've had none of "I'm delighted he's proven me wrong" bollocks because we all know it's utter bullshit. You're raging.

He appears to be a much better finisher than Morelos.

We need to find a way to get them both into the side though as Colak will never offer the linkup play that Alfie does.

On the rare chances he’s been given, he’s shown himself to be a very good finisher. Granted some haven’t stood but Blackpool (offside), Spurs (goal) and Livingston (offside) have all been very tidy finishes. He also actually works the back line well. Last night he didn’t but on Saturday I made a point from the stands of watching him and his movement was actually very good but on at least 3 occasions in the second half, we didn’t pick up on it. Kamara was the guilty party twice and instead of playing him in, he went to his old comfort blanket of working it out wide.

Further more, ive heard he is doing very well in training and his finishing is exceptional. I find it really bemusing he’s being made the whipping boy here when he’s getting next to nothing in service and the boss wants to play 3 defensive midfielders for nearly 70 mins last night.

Perhaps it should be the manager and the players behind him getting the grief here.

Who knows, maybe last night he was told to stay central and not to go looking for things until the ball was in and around the box? There’s a thought.

When I posted this nearly a month ago when the criticism was ridiculous, it was because someone at the club who trains with him every day told me that the amount of goals he’ll score for us in the box with a first time finish will be crazy because his finishing is that good.

First thing I thought of last night.

345-C9-F24-5-BEB-4-B29-81-AB-76116-F8-BBF19.png

Hiya!!!!

Back