Criticism of Referee

KazKoz

I am in isolation overseas and climbing the walls hence why I listened to the Radio Clyde phone in from last night. Just to get that out of the way.

A few bears came on and criticised the decisions from Sunday. They were pushed at times to insinuate that there was an element of bias from the referees.

At that point the host and Keevins went into full protection mode the sight of which we haven’t heard since Clancy’s horror show at New Year.

Keevins waxed lyrical that both our management and fans need to rise above such aspersions.

Then a Celtic fan came on and said something about Morelos getting away with things and that we have no room to complain. Keevins then acknowledges on a hood and a wink about exactly which game he was talking about.. casting the same aspersions that we were all meant to rise above.

Double standards at every turn.

Bottom line is they smother at birth all stories when there is a possibility that refs have had absolute shockers and more besides against us but can’t help going back to “they are all masons” standpoint when they are on receiving end.

Last edited:
It does not look great for refs if Hugh Keevins and radio clyde are defending them.... not that any refs will mind right enough cheating means positive press coverage thats why they do it the effort thats gone into getting these sort of pundits onside has been unbelievable. Its went from bias and cheating in the big tv games to pretty much every single game Rangers play.

This is something Keevins has always dreamed of complete control of the media, sfa and most of all refereeing, a competition thats completely biased against Rangers.

Celtic will win this league, their 10 in a row or 9 and a bit or whatever we call it is a cert.... i have no idea how you celebrate though when you know its a fix but i suppose its more the football i am interested in while people like shoo are driven by sheer hatred and the history between the clubs.

I am in isolation overseas and climbing the walls hence why I listened to the Radio Clyde phone in from last night. Just to get that out of the way.

A few bears came on and criticised the decisions from Sunday. They were pushed at times to insinuate that there was an element of bias from the referees.

At that point the host and Keevins went into full protection mode the sight of which we haven’t heard since Clancy’s horror show at New Year.

Keevins waxed lyrical that both our management and fans need to rise above such aspersions.

Then a Celtic fan came on and said something about Morelos getting away with things and that we have no room to complain. Keevins then acknowledges on a hood and a wink about exactly which game he was talking about.. casting the same aspersions that we were all meant to rise above.

Bottom line is they smother at birth all stories when there is a possibility that refs have had absolute shockers and more besides against us but can’t help going back to “they are all masons” standpoint when they are on receiving end.
Keevins is up to his neck in the Celtic peado ring in my opinion.
The company the man has kept since the early 1970s is questionable to say the least.

Don’t remember Blessed Brendan being held to task nevermind the compliance officer getting involved,as for the line in the sand that was firmly drawn years back well before Clancy was conducting his shit show.

Keevins is up to his neck in the Celtic peado ring in my opinion.
The company the man has kept since the early 1970s is questionable to say the least.
Threatened to quit if it was allowed to be discussed.
Attempts to shut it down as 'not a football matter' in spite of the nightly circlewank over a tax bill in 2012.

He's up to his neck in it alright.

The nasally bell end once claimed that pat clinton was Scotland's greatest sportsman.
Enough said really.

Keevins is on the payroll no doubt and it works keep putting rangers down big up everything mentally challenged keeps the feel good atmosphere going for them in Scotland...... win the league we knock them all of there perch

Back