CRO: Compliance Officer Ignores Ongoing Celtic Attack On Referees

Presumably she can only ignore it if she has been made aware of it(I know).Do we have any way of knowing that she is aware,i.e. have we or anybody else informed her.

The mhad bhigot jhoe has another pop.

Advocating that Referees who give us favourable decisions are kicked out the game!

Absolute fcuking loonball.

Tear up the Rule Book and start again.
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:50 am
Obviously the first thing you need to do to sort out a problem, is to admit that you have a problem in the first place. The SFA needs to take the blinkers off and admit that there are serious problems within Scottish Football in terms of officiating at matches.

There were a couple of instances in midweek that elite officials seemed to have missed, or maybe it was the case that they chose to see it differently from others. At last McGregor got cited by the Compliance Officer for a shocking straight leg lunge at young Ferguson at Aberdeen. The problem is, Referee Bobby Madden seemed to have a perfect view of the incident, so why didn’t he act immediately by showing McGregor a red card? Well we know that Bobby is firmly in the Blue Corner when he officiates.

The other incident occurred at Celtic Park when Hibernian defender Darnell Johnson crocked Emilio Izaguirre with a shocking tackle, again it could have caused serious damage to Izzy, but elite referee Craig Thomson deemed only a yellow card offence. Again Thomson clearly saw the incident, so if Clare Whyte thinks it merited a red card what happens to Thomson for his incompetence? Apparently nothing, cheats like him, Madden and Dallas just carry on as normal.

Sevco on Saturday received their sixth penalty award in a week, that’s just one less than Celtic were awarded in season 2002/3 for the whole season with a strike force of Larsson, Sutton and Hartson, and probably more than any other premier league team has been awarded so far this season. These Cheating Referees just carry-on with no regard for honesty, and the SFA are aiding and abetting them.

Ian Maxwell needs to get the clubs together and tear the rule book up and start again. The whole disciplinary system is a shambles that is being abused by officials who are less than honest. But as I said previously, he has to accept that some of the referees need kicked out, you can retrain an incompetent referee, and if they cannot grasp the rules and apply them honestly, then bin them. It’s completely different with Cheats, they need to be expelled from the Referees Authority. A Cheat will always be a Cheat, much the same as a Thief.

I don’t know what it will take for the other clubs and their supporters to come to their senses and demand change. It cannot be left to Celtic and Steve Clarke at Kilmarnock to demand answers, answers that are not forthcoming. Every team in Scotland with the exception of one are being Cheated, but yet again, is that were some of the problems arise from.

It’s “Operation Stop the Ten” now the beauty of this for the other clubs is that it doesn’t have to be Sevco who stops us winning title No 8, as the film says, “Anyone but Celtic”as long as Celtic fail the others have won, but none more so than Sevco. Their fans claim they are “Going for 55”I think they are right, but they are “Going for 55 Penalties in a Season” not titles, for Premier League Titles, they are” Going for 1 in a Row”

I look forward to Thursday Night and Valencia under the lights at Celtic Park. There was a lot of negativity during the transfer window, but I think we can all see now that Brendan has injected a lot more pace into our game with the addition of Oli Burke and Timo Weah. And JeremyToljan looks like a class defender, hopefully we will see Vakoun Bayo in the next couple of games. I am very optimistic for the rest of the season, we are all in it together. Glasgow’s Green and White.

‘Once a thief, always a thief’ you’ll be an expert on that Joe, eh?

How many childhoods were stolen by the bheasts who were associated with your rancid excuse of a football club?

This creature is a prime example of the average humphy and their 19th century oppressed kafflik, always the victim status.

Tell you what Joe, just f#*k right off!

WATP

Jhoe's a very bitter wee man, isn't he?

The points we've dropped so far might prevent us from stopping '8', and I'd be very disappointed if, next season, we didn't stop '9'.
But we - most definitely - will stop '10'!

When that happens, I'll be avidly searching for their reaction. Can't wait.

Please stop the ref posts

Why? The OP has highlighted a very relevant matter and this has been followed up by Three in Seven regarding the leading light of the official Cel*ic Supporters Association (approved by Cel*ic FC) accusing the referees of cheating.

We need to bring these matters to the attention of our supporters (and other football club supporters in Scotland) and the officials of the SFA and SFPL at every opportunity.

The club needs to campaign publicly for the secrecy surrounding this sinister post and process to be ended. Why is it not open to scrutiny? What, specific, evidence was used to charge him?
(Why TF did we not make a stand over Alfie being subject to a kangaroo court? Or does Traynor think using the CRO will convince us he's doing a good job?)

The compliant officer completely ignores any incidents involving Celtic.as long as there is a chance that they won,t lose the league she will continue to ignore them.

If this guy has written this and actually believes it,he seems to be suffering from some kind of mental issue.Having said that I am amazed he is getting away with libeling referees,the SFA and us without reproach.A lawyers letter from the referees association would be a start.

Don't mix up the Compliance officer with Morelos' case - she has nothing to do with an appeal against a red card, it goes to the appeal panel who decide

Said the same when ABC first did the rounds, cannot understand why Celtic haven't been carpeted for bringing the game into disrepute.

It's a shocking movie, the club would have been aware of content, and the SFA should hammer them for it

Unless Celtic park is a seperate entity from Celtic football club, of course

Decisions go for you or go against you, time to accept this happens and on balance, will even itself out over the course of the season. Happens to all clubs. The idea that the sfa is corrupt one way or another is ludicrous. Same with refs.

One day his head will explode, and his last thought would have been about the famous Glasgow Rangers
1paqhf.jpg

A hate filled loon. Has zero credibility and will die (sooner rather later please Jeebus) with our glorious club Crest burned into his booze addled brain. It's quietly satisfying to know we can do this to them. Without even trying.

A well argued article that highlights all the salient points. The role of Compliance Officer is in total disrepute and needs to be abolished. The Beggars can at least take comfort from the fact that it worked when it existed, but they'll only have its incumbents to blame for being way too keen in working Peter Hirohito's agenda.

The secretary of the official Celtic supporters association has clearly stated referees cheat.

What does it take for the football authorities to contact Celtic and ask them whether they agree.
If they do, charge them with disrepute.
If they don't, demand his sacking or he will be sued.

Surely it's that simple.

Jhoe's a very bitter wee man, isn't he?

The points we've dropped so far might prevent us from stopping '8', and I'd be very disappointed if, next season, we didn't stop '9'.
But we - most definitely - will stop '10'!

When that happens, I'll be avidly searching for their reaction. Can't wait.
And been publicly admonished for his sectarian hatred. But fortunately (or deliberately?) for him, that character revelation has been quietly forgotten by our local anti sectarian crusaders.

There is a common denominator between celtic and Steve Clark, I wonder what that is, a cyber pint to the correct answer

If this guy has written this and actually believes it,he seems to be suffering from some kind of mental issue.Having said that I am amazed he is getting away with libeling referees,the SFA and us without reproach.A lawyers letter from the referees association would be a start.

The referees have already given up the fight.

Any club in the world could make a film about their refereeing injustices.
The SFA are allowing this monster to snowball out of control.

Presumably she can only ignore it if she has been made aware of it(I know).Do we have any way of knowing that she is aware,i.e. have we or anybody else informed her.
Jhoe the Bigot has sent a link of it to Ian Maxwell.....

Letter to Ian Maxwell No 3 ?
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:08 pm
Below is another letter i've today sent to Ian Maxwell, Mr Maxwell didn't cause all the cheating, but he's got a chance to stop it if he takes up the challenge.

Mr Maxwell,

Thank you for your response on the 26th of January. I also acknowledge that you emailed me on September 21st last year, and although I never received the email I have no reason to doubt that you indeed sent it and it is out there in cyberspace.

In your response you state that you cannot accept my assertion that some officials are showing bias and cheating, again I would not have expected you to agree with me, but I’m quite sure that the vast majority of Celtic Supporters would agree with me, and I suspect quite a number of supporters out with Rangers would also agree, as would a number of Managers.

While the SFA continue to shore up your outdated secret society handling of all aspects of Scottish Football, the ordinary everyday supporter will never trust you. I am tired of stating that, Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, and Accountability has to be bedrock of the whole organisation, that certainly is not the situation we find ourselves in at this time.

Without those basic principles the SFA is flawed, and some might call it something stronger than that. There has been plenty of instances over the years, which you are obviously not responsible for, but they are there just the same. I’m certain the Resolution 12 guys would love the opportunity to place their findings before you, I know they have indeed passed them to the SFA, but as I understand it they have not received a response.

There was also the scandal of the Five Way Agreement, which in my, and many others opinion was bordering on corrupt and therefore illegal. You have to ask yourself once again, if that agreement was for the betterment of all of Scottish Football, then why was it, and still is some Big Secret?

Since your summit in Perth on January 17th with the managers and officials, things seem to have changed, they have changed indeed, they’ve got Worse. This weekend was a prime example of two completely opposite ways of officiating at a football match, I’m sure you would have been watching the matches on the telly through the cracks in your fingers.

Let’s got to Ibrox first and the match refereed by the serial offender Andrew Dallas, son of another serial offender, his father Hugh. Mr Dallas awarded four penalties to Rangers, every commentator asked, concluded that only the first penalty was the correct decision. Those who gave an opinion include an ex Grade 1 referee Stephen Conroy, and two ex-professional player’s Michael Stewart and Steven Thompson, all agreed that only the first penalty was the correct decision.

In my opinion, and in the opinion of others, Andrew Dallas is not only a Cheat, he is an incompetent Cheat that can’t disguise his cheating as well as others can, maybe he should get lessons from John Beaton or Bobby Madden.

In yesterday’s match at Perth, when it came to awarding penalties, match official Willie Collum never awarded any. There were three instances when a penalty could have been awarded to Celtic, but Mr Collum in his very own arrogant way just dismissed them. It is strange indeed that since Rangers complained about Mr Collum he has not officiated at any of their games, if I’m wrong in that you can correct me. My opinion on Collum is that he is incompetent and arrogant, an opinion shared by some of best footballers in Europe.

It won’t matter in Scottish Football whether you have full time professional referees, or whether you can afford to introduce the best VAR system available, if it is still being operated by people who are incompetent, or worse still biased and less than honest, then it will not change one thing. What it will do, and has done to some extent, it will chase away honest supporters who only want a fair game for everyone.

I’m not sure if you have watched this film, but I suggest you spend some time doing so. It is a film by a Celtic Supporter called Paul Larkin, it is very well made, and even if only 50% of it is true you should be worried. Follow the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-fH2-A ... 1g&index=7

Yours sincerely,
Joe O’Rourke,
General Secretary,
Celtic Supporters Association.

Last edited:
The media and authorities have created this mindyer

The sfa should grow the book st Celtic for varied issues they don’t we know why

They should be openly ridiculed for their paranoia and they should be shit down for the child abuse

Serious questions need to be asked by the club about the CO

It’s a sham and the statistics don’t lie

Small point - but, the only photo you can find of Ms Whyte is the one used in the article.

For such a high profile role - why she such a mystery?

Sevco on Saturday received their sixth penalty award in a week, that’s just one less than Celtic were awarded in season 2002/3 for the whole season with a strike force of Larsson, Sutton and Hartson, and probably more than any other premier league team has been awarded so far this season. These Cheating Referees just carry-on with no regard for honesty, and the SFA are aiding and abetting them.

You bumbling sectarian filled paedophile harbouring bighot don't get the point that handball is a penalty. Not giving the penalty would be cheating you semi-colon abusing googly-eyed reptile.

You bumbling sectarian filled paedophile harbouring bighot don't get the point that handball is a penalty. Not giving the penalty would be cheating you semi-colon abusing googly-eyed reptile.

But yet less than half of the 13 Celtic received in season 2011 if my mind serves me correct, a new British record at the time.

Back