CRO video on Humza Yousaf

Glad I don’t live there any more. Face one wouldn’t tire of punching (metaphorically of course).
People like him make me glad to be living away. Thankfully they do not ‘represent’ me. They have no place in politics really, people who have a certain agenda and cannot represent the population as a whole.

How about strict liability for kids abused in the case of celtic fc?

Time to turn the tables on these fxxkers.

Let's have the debate.

Have it now - don't give them time to set an agenda and have a list of what we can talk about and what is off limits.

How about strict liability for kids abused in the case of celtic fc?

Time to turn the tables on these fxxkers.

Let's have the debate.

Have it now - don't give them time to set an agenda and have a list of what we can talk about and what is off limits.
strict liability certainly must encompass raping and abusing children. That should be the highest priority and not people singing songs

Reality is, you & I both know that isn't the case, but if if it makes you feel better, keep believing it.

Wrong.

We the support ARE Rangers. We ARE the club and always have been. You want a statement? It can come from us if we only get off our fkn arses and make it happen. For what it's worth that's something I'm fed up saying as well!

A lady's front bottom that was pictured in that GovanArms hovel, with a prick pictured with an IRA sympathising group. What hope have we got? Its open season. Need 2 stand up n figjt these terrorist sympathisers

Well no so very long ago they were borrowing light bulbs from hampden and look at the fkrs now. That will do tonight bud, happy to continue in the morning but do me a favour for now and just think about what I'm saying. It's people that make clubs not the other way round.

So you can't actually tell me anything, sleep well

Has to come from the club. Pointless the fans saying it now. We have been pointing out their hypocrisy since the Jack McConnell days.

I can see the Nats 'support' dropping like snow aff a dyke. The bams have took over the party and the people aren't stupid.
They'll keep their bigot vote for sure but the ones who's eyes are being opened will leave them.

Don't vote these bastards when the time comes round.

So you can't actually tell me anything, sleep well
The guy is actually making a valid point.
All the influential noise has come from their fans rather than the club directly.
Fans in media,politics,etc all getting the message out while the top brass at their club rarely utter a word publicly.

I’ll listen to the prick Useless when he comments on the disgusting abuse at CBC and CFC and acknowledges the victims and their families

This “Justice Minister” ignored repeated requests to meet Helene Gray and discuss the abuse dished out by Torbett and Cairney etc

The arsehole is way out of his depth and I hope he loses the next election and goes back to work at Tesco or Asda packing shelves as he’s not capable of doing anything remotely skilful

The guy is actually making a valid point.
All the influential noise has come from their fans rather than the club directly.
Fans in media,politics,etc all getting the message out while the top brass at their club rarely utter a word publicly.

What I would add is that when their rancid club speaks it's always in support of their fans, they look after each other.

Excellent video, we need to get that out there on social media and expose the hypocrisy of the SNP and media.

Wrong.

We the support ARE Rangers. We ARE the club and always have been. You want a statement? It can come from us if we only get off our fkn arses and make it happen. For what it's worth that's something I'm fed up saying as well!
The problem with that is actually getting the media platform to do it, without being portrayed as being “ a shower of loud, uncontrollable bigoted lunatics”.

You can bet your last buck that if they ever allowed us the opportunity to present our side of the argument, then they would hold control over the output . . . just ask ANYONE who has tried to present a reasonable counter debate on any of the media platforms available. When it becomes too contradictory to their own stance, then the caller / writer is either ridiculed or cut off!

THIS is why we NEED to have it fronted by a senior RFC official, someone with the authority and gravitas to present our side of the debate and who is representative of us all!

The problem with that is actually getting the media platform to do it, without being portrayed as being “ a shower of loud, uncontrollable bigoted lunatics”.

You can bet your last buck that if they ever allowed us the opportunity to present our side of the argument, then they would hold control over the output . . . just ask ANYONE who has tried to present a reasonable counter debate on any of the media platforms available. When it becomes too contradictory to their own stance, then the caller / writer is either ridiculed or cut off!

THIS is why we NEED to have it fronted by a senior RFC official, someone with the authority and gravitas to present our side of the debate and who is representative of us all!

I agree with a lot of what you are saying and you have my respect. I would argue one point though and that is I have every faith we have people within our support who have the ability to vigorously defend or represent our club equally well if not better than whoever is responsible for official club statements.

In my opinion we should be looking to elevate this above media platforms. Actually call the bluff of our detractors by having calls for introducing legislation which will ensure no one group of people are treated differently from another.

I welcome the discussion though because I believe we are fast approaching the point where staying silent is no longer an option.

We are way beyond the point of silent is no longer an option, and have been for years.

Until it comes from the top, expect more of the same

So he is threatening us with stadium licence . Anybody who votes for these fascists and say they supports Rangers are the real column 55 traitors. They are trying to kill our club open your eyes remember next time tactical voting is a must . The Labour party never ever threatened us with this tactical voting is the only option join the labour party Greens etc and make sure this never happens again.

Back