Crocker.

Shengus Malengus

I never got to see a single minute of the game but listened to the sky commentary on my phone for the second half.

He was willing Aberdeen on to score.
How fucking many times did he mention Aberdeen’s late equalisers in previous games? He somehow managed to squeeze one in after full time.
I thought he was gonna start bubbling when Considine (sp?)got sent off.

He clearly hates us.
The feeling’s mutual, fat fucker.

You could sense the desperation in his voice. I hope Ally was looking at him for mentioning several times about a late equalizer. Daft c@nt.

He's always reeling out the stats, putting the kiss of death to our games. Would be interested to see his opinion when the mentally challengeds are playing run of the mill league games.

I never got to see a single minute of the game but listened to the sky commentary on my phone for the second half.

How fucking many times did he mention Aberdeen’s late equalisers in previous games? He somehow managed to squeeze one in after full time.

He clearly hates us.

I was going off my head with the specky Rangers hating wank.
He was willing the sheep to score.

Every fucking week he will say about some player fighting for the cause

Today it was “Andrew Considine, knows what it means to give his all for the cause”

ripped my Knitting for years

The c.unt was literally willing the sheep to score and of course got in his usual comments about his beloved Celtc.
Prick!

rvdDinE.gif

I don’t think he hates us or favours them. I just think he’s a poor commentator. But he seems to have an unassailable position with Sky for Scottish football.

Other than him I thought Sky’s coverage was decent today. McCoist is great as co-commentator even if his tactical analysis is sometimes lacking (for example, criticising Morelos for dropping deep when that was in fact very intelligent play that led to the goal, eventually Coisty also recognised that). I also thought that Boyd and Fletcher were both good. Fletcher surprised me actually, seemed knowledgeable about our game and his analysis was good.

It's clear he doesn't hide his hate for Rangers and personally i couldn't care what he says because it has no impact on what happens on the pitch, As long as we do our job the idiot can spout whatever nonsense he wants.

Like every other tim, Best ignored and not worth the reaction.

Who was it that boyd had a go at about not saying Rangers? It was earlier this year, may have been on twitter.

Crocker is utterly pathetic and clearly a Celtic fan. If not he's strangely bitter. Sounded pished for most of today or had forgot to put his teeth in or something. Either way, he's a wanker.

Crocker is no more than a windsock in that he just goes with the direction of the prevailing wind. If you look back to previous OF games when we were winning titles he sounds enthusiastic about our play. If the tide turns he'll change his tune. He's inoffensive and was improved by not having Walker beside him.

As the game went on you could hear the voice change, as it became clear, that the sheep, were not going to score, he became, more desperate for a chance any kind of chance, but we had a plan and played the game out, three points for the bears.

He clearly hates us.

Lol’d at ‘fat fücker’ at the end there :)

I though he was better today TBH but put that down to his co commentator being SA.

Him & Walker feed off each other when they do our games.

He clearly hates us.

Never once mentioned the fact we had 10 men for the majority of the game where Aberdeen had the biggest comeback ever

Thundercunt

Crocker bingo was on full display today.

“Who will rise to the occasion”

“Rangers have a good record at Pittodrie recently, could that change today?”

“It’s never a friendly occasion when these two meet”

“Aberdeen love a late goal against Rangers”

“There’s history between Morelos and McKenna”

“Lewis Ferguson has a strong family connection to Rangers, his Dad and Uncle played for them”

I genuinely dread listening to OF games because of him and his fuc*ing dramatics.

He clearly hates us.
Agreed etc etc but we do have previousfor conceding late equalisers

Crocker bingo was on full display today.

“Who will rise to the occasion”

“Rangers have a good record at Pittodrie recently, could that change today?”

“It’s never a friendly occasion when these two meet”

“There’s history between Morelos and McKenna”

“Lewis Ferguson has a strong family connection to Rangers, his Dad and Uncle played for them”

I genuinely dread listening to OF games because of him and his fuc*ing dramatics.
True mate. Attempts to drum up interest...?

I just watched with no sound i cant stand him hes not just biased also so incredibly boring spoils the game same with other matches not just our league.

Like a lot of guys in the media if ur pretty crap at the job or dont have anything interesting to say its not a bad idea to be quite pro celtic/negative about Rangers...he will also be friendly with davy provan having worked together so often can be sure provo has told more than a few porkies about the club or our history when enjoying a drink or 10 after old firm games.

He clearly hates us.

I watched it & obviously heard it, he was nothing of the kind.

Listen to the blubbery bawbag the next time Rangers are on and count the amount of Rangers' (negative) stats that he quotes in comparison to the opposition.

Every fucking game it's "Rangers haven't won at *insert opposition* in blah blah seasons when they've lost the first goal." "The last time Rangers scored twice at blah blah blah, Walter Smith was the manager". "Rangers have conceded blah, blah fucking blah di fucking blah."

I mean it, he slips them in constantly, with just the occasional positive stat.
I'm not saying it's the corpulent c unt's own research, but he certainly revels in it.

He clearly hates us.
I mentioned this to my pals earlier. Banging on about deja vu, willing an equaliser.

He also sounded borderline suicidal when the final whistle went, which was nice.

91st minute he comes away with something like only a few minutes left. Will Rangers hold on or Aberdeen equalize. Meanwhile we batter up the park and nearly score a second. Bawsack.

I struggle to understand how a West Ham fan can be exposed to Scottish football for years and choose that lot as his team.

He must have an Irish Granny or brown envelopes have been exchanged.

Maybe it was the McAvennie factor?

After years of sitting next to Provan and then Walker any normal human would have joined the DUP and the OO.

Cvnt.

He clearly hates us.
Nothing wrong today

I don’t think he hates us or favours them. I just think he’s a poor commentator. But he seems to have an unassailable position with Sky for Scottish football.

Other than him I thought Sky’s coverage was decent today. McCoist is great as co-commentator even if his tactical analysis is sometimes lacking (for example, criticising Morelos for dropping deep when that was in fact very intelligent play that led to the goal, eventually Coisty also recognised that). I also thought that Boyd and Fletcher were both good. Fletcher surprised me actually, seemed knowledgeable about our game and his analysis was good.
It was obvious McCoist hadn’t watched any of our pre season games,poor really on his part.

My issue was the excitement in his voice for a split second as he thought Alfie had got into a go down at the corner flag in injury time. “Put it away”.

How does he stay in a job when he's so rank and spouting the same 5 lines shite over and over.
Surely to %^*& theres another Scottish person out there that can watch football and talk at the same time?

I'd even take a woman commentating over that mongo

Agree with Crocker analysis.
He has a number of bullet points written down and he just repeats them .

Back