Crocker.

Well maybe because I never saw any footage and only had the misfortune to listen to the poadgy prick that it became much more noticeable.

He wanted an equaliser. 100%.

He absolutely did.
Constantly giving it 'Aberdeen always score late on' v Rangers or the boy Hedges that came on ' He scored the goal v Hibs when he came on, can he do it today.'
Countless others and the Mrs had to tell me to calm the fu.ck down!!
Constant negativity where Rangers are concerned and if some can't see it they're obviously no the brightest button in the box. :))

He’s an embarrassment who can’t hide the disappointment in his voice when we score.

Case in point, Fernando scores at the Piggery a big moment for a commentator? You’d think Crocker just walked in on his maw getting pumped

So fucking obvious there.

You need to check out Big Ugo's spectacular overhead kick at the Tramphitheatre that was "turned in by Ehiogu" with a voice only a grieving parent could match.

How does he stay in a job when he's so rank and spouting the same 5 lines shite over and over.
Surely to %^*& theres another Scottish person out there that can watch football and talk at the same time?

I'd even take a woman commentating over that mongo
Steady!

I didn't think he was as bad today. Super Ally has a way of being able to laugh at himself and disarm snideness, whereas Walker is a pompous we pr!ck who probably brings the worst out of Crocker.
I do agree he doesn't like us winning though.

I thought this too. Ally is such a warm and likeable presence, it seems to prevent Crocker's usual level of snide sh!te talk. Not completely, obviously, but I did think it was dialled down a bit.

It made a change from Crocker and Walker's poisonous melodrama. It's so tiresome.

In general commentators always side with the less fancied team, and that comes across in their tone. I was watching the game in company so wasn't really listening to Crocker, but I am well used to the delight in commentators' voices when a team scores against Rangers and it wouldn't have bothered me.

I struggle to understand how a West Ham fan can be exposed to Scottish football for years and choose that lot as his team.

He must have an Irish Granny or brown envelopes have been exchanged.

Maybe it was the McAvennie factor?

After years of sitting next to Provan and then Walker any normal human would have joined the DUP and the OO.

Cvnt.

he says it's because Stuart Slater played for the scum, also played for West Ham but probably not as bad as he did for them :D

I thought he was fine until he realised the game was getting into the later stages and started pleading for the sheep to do something. He stopped his pleading with the red card because he knew it wasn't happening at that point. Hopefully Ally stays there for a while, probably the first time I've seen Rangers praised on Sky co-commentary in years

Hopefully not listening to mentally challenged walker no more.
Missed the start and I was pleasantly surprised to hear Ally instead of that James hunt when I tuned in. As you say hopefully a permanent position fir us.

May not have been brilliant but you can’t have both commentators being pro Rangers (although apparently it used to be okay for both to be fans of them). I honestly think sky have to be given credit for changing things up a bit.

McCoist and Boyd on a Rangers game and while Darren Fletcher isn’t a Ger he is hardly a rabid hater and clearly an excellent ex pro. Removing Walker is what we have been asking for for years. Crocker just wants drama, and in Scottish football that just means Rangers dropping points.

I wonder what the book fest line up is tomorrow Crocker walker hardon McFadden

I had NO CHOICE NO CHOICE NO CHOICE about to listen via BBC Peado!

I would take cocker any day of the week

For the last year or two I’ve been watching the games on mute and only turn the sound back on briefly to hear the roar of our fans when we score, it’s amazing how less worked up I get not hearing the usual commentator pish.

I listened to the game on 5 live today with Roddy Forsyth and Charlie Adam on comms and it was less of a pain that listening to Crocker on Sky or BBC shortbread. Only downside for 5live was that Sutton was in the studio at ht and ft spouting his pish.

Never mentioned the sending off once, no comment on it whatsoever, silence until McCoist spoke. Then still never said a word about it.

Strange man.

wasn't a fan of any of the commentary team if i'm honest especially in their appraisal of Morelos , its quite clear Alfies been asked to play deeper allowing Hagi Kent and Joe Aribo to fill the void and present a different problem for teams

If you ever need evidence to prove he doesn’t like us then listen to his commentary back when Ugo scored his overhead kick.

“That is soooo against the run of play”.

He absolutely did.
Constantly giving it 'Aberdeen always score late on' v Rangers or the boy Hedges that came on ' He scored the goal v Hibs when he came on, can he do it today.'
Countless others and the Mrs had to tell me to calm the fu.ck down!!
Constant negativity where Rangers are concerned and if some can't see it they're obviously no the brightest button in the box. :))
And Ally plays all chummy with him. If I didn’t like Ally in most respects, I can understand why it would turn some bears stomachs.

Thought he was ok, it's his job to build up drama and talk about the game. He's paid to make it more entertaining, not everyone's cup of tea though, I get that.

If we we're 3 nil up at 80 mins, he's not mentioning the last minute equalisers last season.

Crocker is no more than a windsock in that he just goes with the direction of the prevailing wind. If you look back to previous OF games when we were winning titles he sounds enthusiastic about our play. If the tide turns he'll change his tune. He's inoffensive and was improved by not having Walker beside him.

Yup pretty much.

It is what it is, Crocker doesn’t much bother me.

I don’t really feel he was “willing Aberdeen to score” though. I just think some posters see things that aren’t really there.

Not sure why so many people are saying he’s a Tim etc....as an English West Ham fan, was he injected with something at a later point or something?

Hes clearly a co8k womble but i thought he was subdued today, whether it was because his bum chum walker wasn't beside him or the lack of crowd. Hopefully the bosses od SS have had a quiet word with him over his blatant leanings towards the yahoos.

Thought he was ok, it's his job to build up drama and talk about the game. He's paid to make it more entertaining, not everyone's cup of tea though, I get that.

If we we're 3 nil up at 80 mins, he's not mentioning the last minute equalisers last season.

And if we're just a goal up he only needs to mention it ONCE, not half a fucking dozen times in 20 minutes. He even got another one in after full time when his wish was denied.

He was and is an utter clusterfuck of a commentator who clearly has a Celtic leaning. God knows why. Ally reigned him in today. Long may it continue.

I never got to see a single minute of the game but listened to the sky commentary on my phone for the second half.

He was willing Aberdeen on to score.
How fucking many times did he mention Aberdeen’s late equalisers in previous games? He somehow managed to squeeze one in after full time.
I thought he was gonna start bubbling when Considine (sp?)got sent off.

He clearly hates us.
The feeling’s mutual, fat fucker.
Scottish football hates us, are you just realising that?

Not Crocker's biggest fan; but thought the coverage was better than Sky and BT last year.

McCoist on commentary instead of Walker should be miles better, and also Darren Fletcher seems much more bearable than Sutton/Craigan/Stewart.

It was obvious McCoist hadn’t watched any of our pre season games,poor really on his part.
Yeah and their pals in the pub comedy act was carrying on as Goldson was smashed after the ball was away. Horrible tackle and barely mentioned. Sky were extremely poor in a host of aspects today

Back