Crockers utter depression

They openly cheer on anyone we play, and can’t wait to recount how X player was in a squad that beat Rangers in 1982.
In the second half Cock said something like “Motherwell haven’t scored in the 2nd half all season, they will have to change that if they want to win today.” They were 3-0 down and hadn’t had a shot on target ffs.

On the suggestion of a Tav hat-trick after scoring the 2nd pen

'At this rate they'll get another penalty'.

Today we got 2 penalties. Our last spot kick in the league was nearly a year ago.

The guy is a cock-socket

Sky have been trolling us for years. Does McCoist co-commentate on scum games? Yet we've had Walker and Provan before him for years. Crocker isn't much better. I refuse to pay for Sky as a result.

VD0czZW.gif

He and Walker were absolutely devastated, they should be ashamed of themselves.
And another thing... where was Walker after the game? He was full of childish and pathetic snipes last week after we dropped points but today he’s nowhere to be seen.

It baffles me how any Englishman could support a club whose fans glorify the murder of children. Remember Warrington you absolute fucking scumbag?

when he was asked who he favoured in Scotland, he came up with some pish about Stuart Slater being a Celtic player (a bad one at that) and the link with him and West Ham who he played for and are Crocker's club in England

nothing will happen though, Sky is completely diseased with scum

I always listen with the sound off. One of the reasons is the obvious bias. The other reason is that it is just turgid stuff.
Years ago I watched a short bit on how John Motson prepared for games. Tons of notes on the players, player's lives, history of games between the clubs and analysis of systems they played. Motson, like him or not, was a skilled commentator. In Scotland we had McPherson and Montford for years. We had David Francy on the radio. All were iconic in their own way.
Cock and Wank's preparation seems to consist of a knowledge of late equalizers, late winners and tedious tidbits of how other teams not involved in the current game got a result. Their commentator "style" has to be the worst out there. There are long long periods of dead air while they try to think of the last team to come back from an "xx" goal deficit. Usually against Rangers.
Bias aside, they are very poor at their jobs.

Listened to the game on radio Scotland as I was out and about but when we were awarded the 1st penalty Neil McCann and Levien were on comms and stated that it was a penalty under the new rules. All of a sudden Chick Young is in the background going mental stating that it was never a penalty. I thought wee Chick was trying too hard to keep himself relevant to his paymasters at Celtic BBC.

I suppose that is a good point of having Rangers haters commentating on our game. The utter depression and misery that they cannot hide when things are going well for us. Walker trying to convince everyone that even though the rules were followed how wrong they were - he was going to cry at points.

Still, it was good watching big Boydy revelling in it.

I never listened to their commentary until I knew the game was done but when they showed the goals at FT, I wondered if somebody had messed about with the commentary for the first pen/goal :D

it sounded as if somebody had slowed him down but it seems that was his reaction to us getting a penalty. It's pathetic and people are paying money to listen to him and Wanker hate on Rangers when they should be non-biased
It really is brutal.. i said it earlier on another thread, I've genuinely no idea how Andy Walker has the co commentary gig, he is atrocious.. he clearly hasn't grasped the new hand ball rules as yet.. someone had better explain them to the we bitter tramp

Thought they both were quite appreciative of our dominant performance as were Boydy and McFadden. No complaints

I'm with you on this, i didn't hear anything untoward, no anti Rangers bias or anything remotely like it but then my senses aren't set to super sensitive.

Last week he alluded to Hibs possibly winning 3-2 and 'we've been here before' or words to that affect - he then literally 2 mins later - like someone doing a bad joke - spells out he means the cup final.

No balance, no class and no humour

This should be highlighted to sky sports by the club and the fans.
If someone can get me an email address even though I’m not into writing to complain I’ll happily on this occasion give them my opinion.

I actually cancelled my sky Sports not because of these two wallopers but for the utter contempt they treat the game up here .

Bad enough you got the useless Bastards @ Hampden handing them a reported £5million rebate monies that could & should have been sought to be kept in the game by completing the league programme.

Sky obviously didn't give a monkeys but were intent to get back their investment seems to me they offered no alternatives & cared not a jot what they lost in custom given the amount of potential cancelations that could be triggered obviously the numbers up here wouldn't have been too troubling but for a company such as them where the bottom line is everything then even future uptakes based on current or pending as was the case investment could've been jepoardised due to the cabals idiotic decision ala 2012 so it seems to me Sky didn't give two hoots one way or the other.

I've very little interest in The EPL nowadays clearly where their ideology lies at every ones expense today's ko sums it up neither have any value as To Scottish Footballs long term viability.

I'd rather contribute directly to the club & not be dictated to or served up sub standard presentation as in those two eejits.

Where Sky had a brilliant product once upon a time it's become a Fucking sideshow of exactly what I despise about modern football pandering to divers then giving analysis of why it was a penalty foul etc when it clearly wasnt allied with shitty sub standard refereeing to the staged bullshit of the football having to be placed on a stand at the tunnel.

I could go on & on but today's a good day for The Rangers
You're right, they don't give a shit about Scottish football and it shows.

This was the graphic they showed prior to the game apparently:

I always listen with the sound off. One of the reasons is the obvious bias. The other reason is that it is just turgid stuff.
Years ago I watched a short bit on how John Motson prepared for games. Tons of notes on the players, player's lives, history of games between the clubs and analysis of systems they played. Motson, like him or not, was a skilled commentator. In Scotland we had McPherson and Montford for years. We had David Francy on the radio. All were iconic in their own way.
Cock and Wank's preparation seems to consist of a knowledge of late equalizers, late winners and tedious tidbits of how other teams not involved in the current game got a result. Their commentator "style" has to be the worst out there. There are long long periods of dead air while they try to think of the last team to come back from an "xx" goal deficit. Usually against Rangers.
Bias aside, they are very poor at their jobs.

Maybe if you had listened with the sound on you would have heard that motherwell hadn't beaten us in the league since 2002, Scott Arfield scoring a hat trick & drubbings we've given them recently, or one anyway. All during the match.

Football's moved on since the three you mentioned, thankfully.

The minutes silence after the first penalty award was comical. Absolute disbelief and disappointment that someone has the gal to award us a penalty.
To be fair,,ish....it's just under a year since they could comment on a Rangers penalty..it's a very out of the blue occurrence.

I was praying bt would have got the rights purely because i cannot bare walker and crocker but i could have coped with sutton and craigan and thats saying something

Walkers bias is just horrendous. For example today, Tav hits a Freekick it was an okay freekick got it up over the wall but it was pretty central and at a very good height for a keeper to save. It was a pretty standard save, Walker made it seem like it was as good as Gordon Banks save or Gorams vs Van Hooidonk or however you spell it.

Motherwell get a freekick, their player took an excellent freekick I think he was already celebrating, it was going right in the top corner. McGregor gets up tip it onto and over the bar. Tremendous save. Walker just says, McGregors makes saves thats what he does and moves on. He raved about the Motherwell keepers save for about 5 mins.

When we got the penalty it was like someone had brunches him right on the kidney. Complete silence then eventually the most subdued penalty to Rangers managed to escape his mouth.

given sky’s resources, the difference with our own media in Clive and neil McCann is putting this to real shame. Sky sports are horrific.
Said that to my son straight away

Crocker was totally distraught

I said it over twenty years ago.

He had Provan in his ear for years, no doubt filling his head full of absolute shite.

Maybe if you had listened with the sound on you would have heard that motherwell hadn't beaten us in the league since 2002, Scott Arfield scoring a hat trick & drubbings we've given them recently, or one anyway. All during the match.

Makes me all the happier I muted it.
Yes things have moved on but not for the better.
My loathing is not only for Cock and Wank. It's the overall product.
Decades ago, if annoyed I'd turn the sound down but eventually turn it up again. We all get annoyed by commentators. The game is better with sound and commentators. Hell, when I find a Celtic TV feed I'm not in that much of a rush to turn the sound down. I like the noise. Everyone does.
Sky with Cock and Wank is awful. Dead air, repetitive points, pie in the sky urging of a comeback mixed in with Wank's "analysis" isn't my idea of fun. I find Skysports Scotland better with the sound off. It is an awful production.

Just to confirm, you think that Crocker is better than McPherson and Motson?

I said it over twenty years ago.

He had Provan in his ear for years, no doubt filling his head full of absolute shite.

I always remember in Walters 2nd spell playing against the mhankys and Hooper scores against us at their midden, Weir had been caught high up and we were a few down. Crocker was screaming about 'Paradise'. It was overly blatant then and is overly blatant now

Walker surprised me a couple of times when he agreed with the ref for not awarding a foul against us. Otherwise they are both brutal.

They’re unbearable and Sky treat us with contempt giving us them for our games. They’re only fit for scum TV.

Folk should just make a point of being away overseas every away day and buying from the club.

First pen was hilarious, the reality is that the boy’s arm was stretched out from his body and the second one came after the call travelled all the way from the corner without any touch until the arm. Short of catching the ball, I don’t know how much more clear cut it gets.
“Soooooo controversial” apparently - just like any penalty we ever get!
No motherwell player including the offending player complained at all about the penalty decision tells you something.

I never listened to their commentary until I knew the game was done but when they showed the goals at FT, I wondered if somebody had messed about with the commentary for the first pen/goal :D

it sounded as if somebody had slowed him down but it seems that was his reaction to us getting a penalty. It's pathetic and people are paying money to listen to him and Wanker hate on Rangers when they should be non-biased

I thought that too.

Was weird.

Crockers wife must be away with her new man for the weekend too.

I suppose that is a good point of having Rangers haters commentating on our game. The utter depression and misery that they cannot hide when things are going well for us. Walker trying to convince everyone that even though the rules were followed how wrong they were - he was going to cry at points.

Still, it was good watching big Boydy revelling in it.
Stuart was same on Sportscene. Went further and said rules are wrong but even under them the ref had latitude not to give the penalty, as no doubt Clancy would have.

Stuart was same on Sportscene. Went further and said rules are wrong but even under them the ref had latitude not to give the penalty, as no doubt Clancy would have.
The thing I can't get my head around - one of the penalties the Motherwell player actually throws his arm at the ball. It's like he's trying to hit the ball away with his arm. It couldn't be more obvious and yet Stewart was still arguing the point. It was probably one of the most obvious handballs in the box in a long, long time.

Stewart is just thick as mince. As in genuinely very low IQ. He has no idea what he is talking about on 90% of the times he opens his mouth.

First pen was hilarious, the reality is that the boy’s arm was stretched out from his body and the second one came after the call travelled all the way from the corner without any touch until the arm. Short of catching the ball, I don’t know how much more clear cut it gets.
“Soooooo controversial” apparently - just like any penalty we ever get!

This is correct. In both cases the ball has travelled at least 20 yards and these fuckwits haven't got there arms out of the way. Blatant penalties both.

I think it's very telling that of the two, Walker is the more professional.

Crocker clearly loathes Rangers, and can't hide it. He sounded like he'd just watched a film of his family being kidnapped.

Walker is an ex-Puddledrinker and will obviously have sympathy for them and contempt for us.

I don't expect anything other than that and TBH think he does a reasonable job at times. The Morelos stuff yesterday was surreal but at least he is capable of acknowledging good play, as for out second yesterday.

Crocker having a little giggle that we would no longer have the clean sheet.

He also, every single game where he can, makes a point about players 'abc' being part of the team that defeated us x amount of seasons past or other stats about when we last lost, last dropped points etc. Always the negative element, it is so blatant.
Spot on,
He mentioned some gimp who played against us and beat us in the championship ffs
Walker’s summary about the handball was comedy gold though

Back