Crowd for the cup replay?

This will surely be one of the top games of the season.
A cup tie against decent opposition with an uncertain outcome and the lure of explosive drama.
A cocktail of every ingredient necessary for a high octane one-off game of football.

Further, it isn't on a major football channel.
This is a match that most can only really experience by being there.

I can see us having a forty thousand plus crowd at this match.
Further, it is one of those games where people who cannot afford a season ticket and often miss the bigger matches will be able to go and experience one of the best atmospheres of the entire season.
Absolutely agree , I think circa 45k .
Big game and some people may have struggled to get tickets recently with the sell outs and this is their chance .
The team need the support

Works out not too bad for me. I’m booked into one of the airport hotels that night as flying to Tenerife the following day, so I’ll be there.

On that note, some travel advice would be helpful. Is the easiest way to get to Ibrox from the airport by public transport just to jump on the express bus to Buchanan street, and then tube to Ibrox?

Cheers.
I would say 500 to town then Buchanan St subway is your best route.

I finish up that day for 2 weeks off work so I think I might get a ticket and head along, not been since the last European game due to work commitments.

It might not be on TV at all, even Rangers TV, if there are Champions League matches at the same time. Like the last time we had the m in a cup replay, no TV coverage at all when Nicky Clark scored in the dying seconds to win it.

Works out not too bad for me. I’m booked into one of the airport hotels that night as flying to Tenerife the following day, so I’ll be there.

On that note, some travel advice would be helpful. Is the easiest way to get to Ibrox from the airport by public transport just to jump on the express bus to Buchanan street, and then tube to Ibrox?

Cheers.
Getting the bus into town takes you by Ibrox to only come back again,price a taxi that could be your better option going back to your hotel.

We will play these c.unts 7 times this season.

Is there any other league in Europe where this kind of shite happens ?? 7 times ffs !!! 7 f.cuking times !!!! Embarrassing.

Just seen Chief Wahoo's post. Might be a sign the clubs couldn't agree and normal league prices then apply

I always wanted to see Frankie Valli, got tickets for him and it clashed with a European game, guy who got me the tickets asked ' can you not miss a game to see him' my reply was 'I wouldn't miss a game to meet the Queen'
I can always ask elexa to let me listen to him

Go to a gig or go to see the Rangers.

Teddy Bears win hands down every time.

"Ticket prices are Adult £27.00, Concessions £19.00 (over 65s, 16-17year olds) & Juveniles £10.00."

Do the squirrel-shaggers get half the gate receipts?

I have just realised the game is on when i am in glasgow with my son.
I checked what games were on when i first booked the train and was a bit pissed off to see we did not have a match during the week at home so as much as the replay is a pain it is a bit of a result for me and the boy.

I assume i can still buy tickets on the day from Ibrox as i won't be in glasgow until after 4pm on the tuesday.

Cheers.
That is a decent shout

Considering the scramble for home tickets most of the season I’d be disappointed with anything under 35-40k
Excellent chance to progress to the 1/4 finals

Kilmarnock getting a pot of gold here.

Could be worse could be Hibernian, Dundee Hibernian or another club who despises us more.

As much as it’s a dump and always over crowded in the away end at least they give us plenty of tickets to accommodate our travelling support at Rugby Park.

Not that I care but to them lot get 50% of the gate? £550,000 if so. (Realistically less due to concessions and kids).

I have just realised the game is on when i am in glasgow with my son.
I checked what games were on when i first booked the train and was a bit pissed off to see we did not have a match during the week at home so as much as the replay is a pain it is a bit of a result for me and the boy.

I assume i can still buy tickets on the day from Ibrox as i won't be in glasgow until after 4pm on the tuesday.
You'll be able to buy tickets online / or by phone when they go on public sale (Friday) and pick them up at Ibrox next Wednesday.

Last edited:
Surprised at it being so expensive, can only assume Killie want to maximise their share of the loyal blue pound.

If not on telly, I expect about 35,000.

Cheers.
Bus to Paisley then bus to Ibrox on 38 McGills or 9 First

Back