Crowd last night?

You can feel the difference. I was at the Progres game two years ago and there last night.

You can feel it in the crowd that there's an energy again for the type of football we're playing and the belief in our squad.

At times over the years when the ball's just getting knocked about fans got restless as it usually meant we were out of ideas. Last night the possession game felt so much more focussed and it was excellent.

Will be weird v Progres - a low key game usually but to us it's a HUGE grudge match.

Agreed EoL

I think giving them a doing would really give us a sense of how far we have come as a team. Nothing personal against progres, fair play to them. But it’s huge for us as fans to set that market and put things right.

The Progres game will be a much better atmosphere.

The fans will be up for it due to the last time we played them, and with the first game at home its all to play for.

I had forgotten that Bobby Sands was dead until the UB's reminded me 5 times throughout the game.

I'm sure if I forget again then they will remind me by the next home game.
Terrific crowd last night.Like most I’ve sung this on more than one occasion and like you im fed up hearing it.I’m done with it.I couldn’t give a flying fu*k about some dead scumbag.All the hero’s and amazing times we’ve had and we are still singing about this trampy cu*t.Lets give it a rest eh?

A very good turnout especially considering the opposition, first leg result and being in the middle of the holiday period.

did anyone else notice folk appearing in the corner after about 10 mins - surely they werni Josephs fans?

45 thousand for a game that was a dead rubber after the first leg is astonishing considering its the hight of the holiday season in Scotland and when you see videos of rangers pubs in holiday destinations they are rammed.

did anyone else notice folk appearing in the corner after about 10 mins - surely they werni Josephs fans?
Ye I remember looking over at ko and it was empty.
Looked again after about 20 mins and there was a few in it but they were all spread out,you would think if it had been their fans they would have sat as a group

Latest posts

Back