Crucial period ahead

Looking at the fixtures we definately have a lot harder fixtures between now and March ( especially jan) . I’m still not going to get too excited until we get through all these fixtures

Would love them to keep dropping points but you cannot take that for granted. Keep doing what we are doing and not panic, the team and the fans. Get through January and who knows what can happen.

December and January fixtures are brutal, if we reach Feb with the decent lead in tact we will win the league.
"Brutal" is too extreme.

Nothing from us has suggested we need to worry too much. Any worries is just scar tissue from the last umpteen years of shite we have had to deal with.

Looking at the fixtures we definately have a lot harder fixtures between now and March ( especially jan) . I’m still not going to get too excited until we get through all these fixtures
Every time someone says this, we end up winning more points during that period.

I dont see whats to fear.

I love how we can only look at Rangers one game at a time but can award a very poor, underperforming mentally challenged team 100% win record between now and May

"Brutal" is too extreme.

Nothing from us has suggested we need to worry too much. Any worries is just scar tissue from the last umpteen years of shite we have had to deal with.
I'm talking, of course, in SPL terms. Yes, the way we are playing we will probably win most of these fixtures, but the potential to drop points is definately there in that run of fixtures.
I agree though, the scars of the last few seasons are still there. As much as I trust this team I'm still loath to say the league is won!

I love how we can only look at Rangers one game at a time but can award a very poor, underperforming mentally challenged team 100% win record between now and May

I think the New Years game will decide if we cruise to the league or if it becomes a battle. If we win that game that will be us. Even a draw wouldn’t be a problem but if we were to lose it would get them right back into a title race .
The great thing is that for the first time in years we are the team that isn’t chasing where every dropped point is punished

I think the New Years game will decide if we cruise to the league or if it becomes a battle. If we win that game that will be us. Even a draw wouldn’t be a problem but if we were to lose it would get them right back into a title race .
The great thing is that for the first time in years we are the team that isn’t chasing where every dropped point is punished
That's the biggest difference for me We haven't had a commanding lead over them since season 2009-10 They are the team buckling under the pressure not us

Back