Crumbledome!

Part of me thinks that all this cash they are hoarding is 'in case' money.

In case that the GCC doesn't bail them out and they do have to spend a pretty penny renovating the stadium.

The other part of me recognises this is wishful thinking :D

Wee McCann built it on the cheap as he was trying to maximise a return on the money he put in and he definitely made money from his investment

If GCC and HSE ignore serious safety concerns and anything happened at the Shit Pit then they would get sued along with Shame FC for negligence

I knew a guy who worked on it when it was getting built he said its all the cheapest shite you can build with and foundations were sinking .people call it the legodome but its not far from the truth

My late dad put the steel up on the jungle side... said, its a mess and done with galvanised steel.. and wont last ...- he also put the steel up on the old rangers end at celtic park and said that was better..
There stadiums a disaster waiting to happen.....

I knew a guy who worked on it when it was getting built he said its all the cheapest shite you can build with and foundations were sinking .people call it the legodome but its not far from the truth

I don't think there's any doubt that's the case. They changed contractors for the 2nd phase too didn't they? I can't remember who did what but Barr were involved at some stage.

Everyone knows it was built on the cheap.

I'm no real fan of that PZJ guy all the same. An awful lot of what he posts is bluster and he's got strange views on our boardroom.

More power to the guys who are highlighting this. Can't understand the poster on here a few weeks ago who dismissed it as "tim behaviour" to report the likes of this.

The mentally challengeds seemingly have legions of malicious meddlers who take great delight in continually attacking and damaging the Rangers brand in general, the club employees and the fans.

I congratulate our fans who are carrying the fight back to them.

Could feel the stand wobbling last week when our fans were bouncing about before the goals rained in! Knobs have a cheek complaining about our roof when their whole stadium is crumbling bit by bit!

Built with Albanian steel apparently, what could go wrong coming from such a professional steel producing country???
20 million for their (W)hole stadium!! that's what the Club deck cost us for British steel!

tick tock!

Low building costs/high maintenance costs was how the mhankyhoose was built.
High building/low maintenance was how Ibrox was built.
It pays out in the long run.

My late dad put the steel up on the jungle side... said, its a mess and done with galvanised steel.. and wont last ...- he also put the steel up on the old rangers end at celtic park and said that was better..
whats wrong with galvanized steel ?

No expense gives for anything cosmetic - the corrugated tin roof is indicative of that. McCann built the cheapest possible all seat 60K stadium

It's true it was built on the cheap.

I remember it being talked about when it was being built.

I love to add some spice wen talking to tims about it , I tell them they came to Murray for the steel and he sold the the cheapest crap he had earmarked for scrap.

More power to the guys who are highlighting this. Can't understand the poster on here a few weeks ago who dismissed it as "tim behaviour" to report the likes of this.

The mentally challengeds seemingly have legions of malicious meddlers who take great delight in continually attacking and damaging the Rangers brand in general, the club employees and the fans.

They have organised their legions to spread lies about us, whilst we have a few independent individuals prepared to take the time to point out the truth about them.

More power to the elbow of those few.

It's a massive scandal waiting to happen. If there is a major accident, questions would need to be asked about the granting of safety certificates, etc

And it does affect Rangers. As we are the only team to fill the away end, it's more likely to directly affect us

Ga
lvanised steel is for such purposes better than printed steel if instead correctly as it offer better protection against corrosion. Not sure what your are getting at here?

If it falls down then as long as no one is in it.

We’re not like those beasts wishing people harm.

It’s a shit heep which I will never set foot in.

WATP

The amount of times I’ve rabitted on about this pig sty, I knew folk who worked on it and it was the cheapest, of the cheap materials used. Now irrespective of THEM! no one wants a terrible thing to happen, however I think it’s on the cards at some stage. However I suppose it will possibly be Refurbished by guess Who GCC?

That would be why they were hoping their shithole got the Scotland games and have the HQ move there, that would mean tax payers money going to fund its upkeep, sleekit bastards

What about that guardian of football fans safety MSP James Dornan. Surely he will be all over this like a tramp at a poke of chips but maybe not as that would mean him showing concern for the safety of Rangers fans.

Recycled steel from Bulgaria i understand. Think minty was involved in the deal somewhere along the line.
And their howff was built on the site of a mine apparently.

No Iron is used in making steel and can be made oh high or low carbon for different structures Galvanized is cheaper to produce
but it doesn't rust
Galvanising is a coating applied to steel to protect it from the elements, it is only a coating made of 98% zinc so false to state it is cheaper to produce.

It's like say a temporary stadium it will have a lifespan.

Not like bricks and mortar .... :D

Back