Cryptic Kent Speaks

foreverblue

Official Ticketer
I notice Ryan has posted on his Instagram another cryptic message, this time very biblical.

In a nutshell he posted a pretty strong worded verse from the bible:
"And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

Aimed at Liverpool perhaps? I hope so, he's not posted any religious type stuff before so would be strange to start unless it was directed at someone or something - Grasping at Straws Loyal!!!

I notice Ryan has posted on his Instagram another cryptic message, this time very biblical.

"And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

Aimed at Liverpool perhaps? I hope so, he's not posted any religious type stuff before so would be strange to start unless it was directed at someone or something - Grasping at Straws Loyal!!!

Ryan Kent posted that?

Hopefully is aimed at Liverpool and he will force his dream move back to Ibrox :))

It’s aimed at Liverpool alright.

Also has meanings of greed and power behind that

To the best of my knowledge he was promised a loan if he wasn’t sold

Guys who on here would be better placed to confirm it though

in context

'They will be greedy and cheat you with smooth talk. But long ago God decided to punish them, and God does not sleep'

He a practising roman catholic

He's not doing himself any favours here if he's taking a pop at his employers, especially when his employers are the current European Champions.

Agree, seems a bit daft. I doubt the Liverpool directors are going to be sitting there thinking ‘that’s Ryan Kent posting biblical scripture on his Instagram again, we better drop our asking price for him now’

Whoever is advising him isn’t doing his job very well.

tumblr_lznyk8q9WE1qzhglpo2_r2_250.gif

Back