Crystal Palace Morelos

If we are there or there abouts in January e wont go. He wants to win things and he wont do that at palace or villa.
I'd love to believe that mate but he's on record saying his dream is to play in the EPL. If they come for him he's off, at least from his perspective.

If it's going to happen I'd much prefer summer.

If anyone thinks we are rejecting £20M for any one of our players then your going to be disappointed.

He could be the difference between making the CL qualifiers or not. Making the group stages brings in 15 million before TV money. I'd expect a damn site more than 20 million for taking our best player half way through a vitally important season.

I’m thinking back to the Andre Gray issue at the start of the season MKG. That was meant to be based upon Alfie going ?
Ah right I thought you meant a loan from Palace as part of the deal. You may be right. The best we can hope for is no bid comes in until summer because Alfie is crucial.

I'd love to believe that mate but he's on record saying his dream is to play in the EPL. If they come for him he's off, at least from his perspective.

If it's going to happen I'd much prefer summer.
Appreciate he wants to play in EPL but i believe it will be in summer if he has chance ro win 55. Just my opinion

If we get offered anything close to £20m, I think the board won't hesitate to sell him. If however, we were top of the league and there was a genuine chance that this squad had a chance to deliver 55, then they may be persuaded to hold on to him, it will be an almighty huge decision for the board either way.

He probably would go. Wether we like it or not,the epl is the place to be with the money that's on offer,especially coming from a poor background.
Your talking of a guy who can make life changes,not just for himself,but his wider family too.
I certainly wouldn't begrudge him wanting to go.

He was worth more than 20 million in the last window. He simply can't go in January, he's priceless to what we need to achieve this season.

He probably would go. Wether we like it or not,the epl is the place to be with the money that's on offer,especially coming from a poor background.
Your talking of a guy who can make life changes,not just for himself,but his wider family too.
I certainly wouldn't begrudge him wanting to go.

And he gets away from the Scottish media and a generally shite league too. I’m sure he loves being a Rangers player, but I still dont think it would be a hard choice for him.

In January he's worth £30M, only because of the devastation it would cause. We'd need to go out and splash £10M on a striker to even consider it being viable.

Ollie McBurnie went for €20m...let that settle in before we talk about what Alfie is worth.
Exactly, are some of our support actually so gullible in believing the constant horseshyte that emirates from the one sides Scottish media to the extent that a guy who is the third best striker, who’s never played for his full national team and is behind a 38 year old and the guy who is thee number 1 striker in this league is actually worth more than Alfredo Morelos, I very much think not.

And he gets away from the Scottish media and a generally shite league too. I’m sure he loves being a Rangers player, but I still dont think it would be a hard choice for him.
I'll be honest and admit I wanted him gone after he got sent off against the Roman's,but this season he has proved me wrong and I take all that back.
Another thing he may consider,is he might be better taking the opportunity before he gets an Ian Durrant done to him. That I'm afraid is the possibility in this league,especially with a stand out player.

Despite Hearts league position, Sunday was never going to be an easy game.

I was one of those warning of just that pre-match mate. The problem wasn’t the Hearts performance though, it was our own response to it and the fact that yet again, after hitting top spot, we managed to lose it again at the first opportunity.

We've a tough run to New Year. If we can go into the break in the same position we are now, a baw hair off the top, Morelos will most definitely not be sold - at any price. If we leak points though....

Back