Crystal Palace subsidising Hartlepool supporters buses to FA Cup game in London

rangeral

Crystal Palace Football Club have made the extremely generous offer to subsidise the Official Club Coach Travel from the Suit Direct Stadium to Selhurst Park for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie.

Hartlepool United Chief Operating Officer Stephen Hobin speaking on this generous offer said “ During my conversations this week with Phil Alexander, CEO of Crystal Palace, Phil informed me that the club would like to contribute in some way to subsidise the Official Coach Travel for our forthcoming FA Cup fixture at Selhurst Park. This is an extremely generous offer which has allowed us to only charge £12.50 for supporters who book a seat on one of our Official Coaches from the North East to London. It goes without saying that as a League Two club, newly promoted back to the EFL we were naturally disappointed to not be selected for live broadcast and benefit from the substantial fees offered to those clubs fortunate enough to be selected. That is despite our extraordinary run in cup competitions this season beating 5 League One clubs, a Championship club and Everton thus far.

This kind of gesture restores your faith in the football family and we are all very much looking forward to what will be a very special occasion for the many thousands of Poolies who will make the trip south. Thanks once again to all at Crystal Palace FC. ”

bus3.jpg

I genuinely read thread title as - opposing fans had tipped a bus over and it had sunk somewhere and thought 'how did they manage that?

Hartlepool must be amongst the worst places in Western Europe. Worked at the power station for nearly 3 years and had to stay there Mon-thurs. The station is actually in Seaton Carew which is basically a downmarket Saltcoats, if there can be such a place. For anyone who ever has the misfortune to visit this dump try to refrain from mentioning Monkeys and Hangers because they hate the term due to the fact that it makes them out to be savage uneducated morons.

Crystal Palace Football Club have made the extremely generous offer to subsidise the Official Club Coach Travel from the Suit Direct Stadium to Selhurst Park for our Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie.

Come and watch the big dumpling striker we paid a fortune for from some wee plastic Irish club.

Hartlepool must be amongst the worst places in Western Europe. Worked at the power station for nearly 3 years and had to stay there Mon-thurs. The station is actually in Seaton Carew which is basically a downmarket Saltcoats, if there can be such a place. For anyone who ever has the misfortune to visit this dump try to refrain from mentioning Monkeys and Hangers because they hate the term due to the fact that it makes them out to be savage uneducated morons.
Seen much worse, to be fair. I also worked there for three years, on Victoria Docks, but, lived at the Marina, where there's a statue of the monkey. B-D

The Almighty Cod was a great fish and chip shop down at Seaton Carew.

I always tuck my thumbs in.

Nice touch. It pains me that teams like Crystal Palace are significantly wealthier than us
It pains a lot of people that Crystal Palace are wealthier than them! Even without the riches of the Premier League they still have the 'London club' factor that sponsors have historically always wanked themselves blind over.

Come and watch the big dumpling striker we paid a fortune for from some wee plastic Irish club.
This is what we call obsession.

Back